Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @Movistarsucks

by Meta - 08 December, 2020 - 10:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ekiman452) - Unhide
Ekiman452  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Btw how i understand the definition and "external routes" you're talking about above: In my opinion a bypass means getting around the recaptcha for example. But in configs using a mobile api means bypass only if website api = mobile api. (lot of times mobile api =/= website api) in my opinion.

Staff will decide, it's clearly an understanding problem or something like that. But i was thinking we should qualify bypass in configs in an other way sometimes  :coffe:
This post is by a banned member (Meta) - Unhide
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2020 - 12:07 PM by Meta.)
(09 December, 2020 - 11:42 AM)Oklm667 Wrote: Show More
Btw how i understand the definition and "external routes" you're talking about above: In my opinion a bypass means getting around the recaptcha for example. But in configs using a mobile api means bypass only if website api = mobile api. (lot of times mobile api =/= website api) in my opinion.

Staff will decide, it's clearly an understanding problem or something like that. But i was thinking we should qualify bypass in configs in an other way sometimes  :coffe:

It doesnt matter HOW you bypass, it matters:
if config works
if recaptcha is bypassed, either by using another API, or by raiding google and breaking their recaptcha  [Image: monkayes.gif]

yes it Is an understanding problem, its neither of ours fault, but since he has my artwork/masterpiece, i need my money
I do NOT have a Discord or Telegram. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram! PMs only.
I do not buy or sell anything.

This post is by a banned member (MovistarSucks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2020 - 11:59 AM)ProConfigMaker Wrote: Show More

if config works
if recaptcha is bypassed, either by using another API, or by raiding google and breaking their recaptcha  [Image: monkayes.gif]

yes it Is an understanding problem, its neither of ours fault, but since he has my artwork/masterpiece, i need my money

God this is so retarded, rake mi first example, i use another api at OSRC
Did i bypass incapsula?
No, i just used another route, it works, but if the customer wanted an incap bypass you'd be getting a scam report open.
I feel like its dumb having to explain it to yall, ALTERNATIVE API DOESN'T MEAN RECAP BYPASS KSZ

Let's just google it, ya want?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Recaptch...e&ie=UTF-8
Do you see a tool for getting apis there?
No, those are actual recap bypasses, that work w a script, to get the recap token.
Ofc they are not working anymore, they are from 2 years ago sadnigga2
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2020 - 12:27 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

if config works

Did i bypass incapsula?
No, i just used another route, it works, but if the customer wanted an incap bypass you'd be getting a scam report open.
I feel like its dumb having to explain it to yall, ALTERNATIVE API DOESN'T MEAN RECAP BYPASS KSZ

No, those are actual recap bypasses, that work w a script, to get the recap token.

why would a costumer for example need a incap bypass? Ofcourse so the config works, not because he wants to replicate that config with his others  [Image: Amusing.png] kek
I do NOT have a Discord or Telegram. @ProMasterCFGs is not my Telegram! PMs only.

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2020 - 12:35 PM by MovistarSucks.)
(09 December, 2020 - 11:10 AM)Hornsby Wrote: Show More
After reading the definition, it is clear that bypass means taking an external route. External route = Another API, I recommend you pay him back as it seems you are purely scamming, how else would one bypass recaptcha? Obviously using an external route, i.e. another API. I think Proconfigmaker deserves his money. Even though there may be a misunderstanding, it is clearly not his fault. Please pay him. You said your friend was going to use it but later after receiving the config you say u wanted to replicate it with your other configs .This is only my view, the mods have full right to take action according to their will.

Not meant to offend, but sir you have 3 threads,
I'd prefer experimented people to talk about this topic.
The reason i wanted to use it shouldn't matter.
"as it seems you are purely scamming, how else would one bypass recaptcha? Obviously using an external route"
With a script?, and for the last time, taking an alternative route is not a bypass, i'm giving reasons and shi, but yall just keep repeating it's a bypass.

(09 December, 2020 - 12:31 PM)ProConfigMaker Wrote: Show More
(09 December, 2020 - 12:27 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
if config works

Did i bypass incapsula?

why would a costumer for example need a incap bypass? Ofcourse so the config works, not because he wants to replicate that config with his others  [Image: Amusing.png] kek

As i said, why i would buy the config is not related to this, just if i were to do something illegal like leaking it.
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2020 - 12:33 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
(09 December, 2020 - 11:10 AM)Hornsby Wrote: Show More
After reading the definition, it is clear that bypass means taking an external route. External route = Another API, I recommend you pay him back as it seems you are purely scamming, how else would one bypass recaptcha? Obviously using an external route, i.e. another API. I think Proconfigmaker deserves his money. Even though there may be a misunderstanding, it is clearly not his fault. Please pay him. You said your friend was going to use it but later after receiving the config you say u wanted to replicate it with your other configs .This is only my view, the mods have full right to take action according to their will.

Not meant to offend, but sir you have 3 threads,
I'd prefer experimented people to talk about this topic.
The reason i wanted to use it shouldn't matter.
"as it seems you are purely scamming, how else would one bypass recaptcha? Obviously using an external route"
With a script?, and for the last time, taking an alternative route is not a bypass, i'm giving reasons and shi, but yall just keep repeating it's a bypass.
makes no sense, @Teken please decide, he currently has my config, i know nothing of how he is using it, and I dont care. I just need my money for making the bypass config. Thank you!
Please no more replies, until teken makes a decision

Threads
4 Years of service
"makes no sense"
Why, by wanting to replicate your bypass was i breaking any rule?
Meta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 December, 2020 - 12:38 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
"makes no sense"
Why, by wanting to replicate your bypass was i breaking any rule?

you did not mention that before, you said your friend will be using it, so you literally LIED. [Image: ughpepe.png]