Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @_MrRobot_ | $100 | Shitty source code thats fully vulnerable

by melio - 10 December, 2020 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:40 AM by melio.)
(11 December, 2020 - 12:30 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:25 AM)melio Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:24 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
No mate, don't ignore Jayden. Yeah, I'm legit replying for him because he doesn't need to. What is he gonna say? State what i've stated? Tell you that it's his business, his host, and he has a T.O.S that allows him to do that? You can believe whatever you want like how "we're all plotting against you". Maybe you're the one that's wrong?

P.S: The first time that Mr. Robot (owner of vyprhost) dm'd me was today. This was not planned beforehand.
Alright since you wanna keep talking about payments jayden is literally the one who agreed to being paid that amount. I got SS's of everything and he has agreed to everything beforehand so idk wtf you're talking about

You agreed to not pay someone for their work. 
Coming from his words, he felt like he was unfairly paid.

I understand your frustation. I certainly would be frustrated too. But what I see is someone that agreed to pay someone shit, got a free template for an index and complains on it, has a website that doesn't even have https enabled and claims it to be the hosts fault (which is just website security basis), buys a cloud and agrees to getting everything on it and months afterwards acts like he had no idea about shit....
Something isn't right

Im blaming it towards robot as i paid him to keep the site fully up and running as well as to set it up for me and he failed to do that therefore i want a refund

And since you wanna keep talkin bout jayden here you go, hes the one who suggested all the payments bud
[Image: TI6uROM.png]
[Image: LYeP5FH.png][Image: y70YTI7.png]

(11 December, 2020 - 12:33 AM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
Also perfect time to advertise ur site was always up even from ddos attack ps if anyone need amazing free hosting use vypr

. . ...

My site was botted, you even admit that the sites gpu was fried because your security was weak af, you didnt even add an anticaptcha at the start until i told you

This post is by a banned member (MotionCombos) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:42 AM by MotionCombos.)
Just would like to add how much shit Mr. Robot had to stand from you.
[Image: 3kphys.png]

Even talking to me about what had happened he was calm about it when you should've been completely kicked out of vyprhosting the first day you came in

(11 December, 2020 - 12:38 AM)melio Wrote: Show More
Alright since you wanna keep talking about payments jayden is literally the one who agreed to being paid that amount. I got SS's of everything and he has agreed to everything beforehand so idk wtf you're talking about

I understand your frustation. I certainly would be frustrated too. But what I see is someone that agreed to pay someone shit, got a free template for an index and complains on it, has a website that doesn't even have https enabled and claims it to be the hosts fault (which is just website security basis), buys a cloud and agrees to getting everything on it and months afterwards acts like he had no idea about shit....
Something isn't right

Im blaming it towards robot as i paid him to keep the site fully up and running as well as to set it up for me and he failed to do that therefore i want a refund

And since you wanna keep talkin bout jayden here you go, hes the one who suggested all the payments bud

Also perfect time to advertise ur site was always up even from ddos attack ps if anyone need amazing free hosting use vypr

. . ...

My site was botted, you even admit that the sites gpu was fried because your security was weak af, you didnt even add an anticaptcha at the start until i told you

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Its funny that when you are proven wrong, you change the subject. Werent we just talking about jaydens pay?
Anyways, never recieved ToS from robot stating he could take it down, so is he admitting to taking down my site on purpose? So what did I just drop $100 on then

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:48 AM by MotionCombos.)

Something isn't right

. . ...

If you knew a bit of DDOS practices you would know that anticaptcha doesn't do shit on attacks that are made to bypass (trust me, maaaaaaaaany of those exist).
 About the jayden part, i'll talk to him about that

> Says how I'm changing the subject (was writing a reply)
> Changes the subject

If you would like to privately discuss this @melio (as I am owning up for something that isn't my problem):
PM me, i'll send you my discord

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:51 AM by melio.)
(11 December, 2020 - 12:44 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More

Something isn't right

. . ...

If you knew a bit of DDOS practices you would know that anticaptcha doesn't do shit on attacks that are made to bypass (trust me, maaaaaaaaany of those exist).

> Changes the subject
Not changing the subject, im just continuing on what i said.
Talk to him about it? Are you his fucking lawyer or some shit, and also thats the reason i hired him as my site manager and dev as i have no knowledge with this shit.

Something isn't right

. . ...

> Changes the subject

If you would like to privately discuss this @melio (as I am owning up for something that isn't my problem):
PM me, i'll send you my discord

Im down to sort it privately, added you

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:55 AM by MotionCombos.)
(11 December, 2020 - 12:48 AM)melio Wrote: Show More

> Changes the subject
Not changing the subject, im just continuing on what i said.
Talk to him about it? Are you his fucking lawyer or some shit, and also thats the reason i hired him as my site manager and dev as i have no knowledge with this shit.

No, I'm not his lawyer, i'm here because I am surprised you decided to put yourself through this, and I would like to discuss it, as I also have involvement on this.

Something isn't right

. . ...

I'm gonna talk to Jayden about that.
How come your website is continually down and mine isnt? Dont you think you could own up for your website and quickly google some security measures for it? If it went down because of DDOS, it is more your fault than his, because as you probably know, he's not gonna let 1 website use up 90% of his gpu. 
Ahem cloudflare Ahem simple google search Ahem

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Since you dont wanna sort it privately we can continue here.
As I said I have no website knowledge, thats why I hired robot to do everything site related for me, manage the site, fix security etc. Anything that happens with the site and vulnerabilities is his issue if its not fixed. Once again, he was hired to manage everything to do site related, screenshots shown on first page.

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide