Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against: @SUPIO | $200

by TimHortons - 03 January, 2021 - 07:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Supio) - Unhide
Supio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 12:15 PM)TimHortons Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2021 - 11:58 AM)Supio Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2021 - 11:49 AM)Joexenus Wrote: Show More
because im the head dev, thats why kappa

No offense but your job is on discord, so kindly stop replying here, if you have anything to add forward to @TimHortons.. don't want to go in circles and reply to both of you. 
I'm not a coder and I don't understand any of this... that's why I payed you! I trust windows defender and can't simply ignore the virus

I understand your lack of programming experience, and i am extremely sorry about you not knowing what open source is.

Anyways if we are done here can you close this thread or..

I can't trust using that software in anyway.. I didn't ask for open source and i don't know how to work with that. Also your devs trying to bully me on discord not having anything better to do..
Supio.fo
This post is by a banned member (TimHortons) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 12:22 PM)Supio Wrote: Show More
No offense but your job is on discord, so kindly stop replying here, if you have anything to add forward to @TimHortons.. don't want to go in circles and reply to both of you. 
I'm not a coder and I don't understand any of this... that's why I payed you! I trust windows defender and can't simply ignore the virus

I understand your lack of programming experience, and i am extremely sorry about you not knowing what open source is.

I can't trust using that software in anyway.. I didn't ask for open source and i don't know how to work with that. Also your devs trying to bully me on discord not having anything better to do..

cuz ur funny, even u laughed at it 

[Image: image.png]

This post is by a banned member (WhippingNTO) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2021 - 12:22 PM)Supio Wrote: Show More

"bully" ok lad, was pointing out the obvious as you are just wasting our time at this point.

Stop wasting our time and we will stop making jokes at your expense

"I want your clothes, your boots, and your hardware wallet" - Arnold from the Terminator 2: Judgement Day
[Image: Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Supio File ain't infected. These are normal positives. You even got the open source so you should check it. If you've no knowledge about this kind of stuff don't deal with it.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]