Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report again Syrex

by archibald4 - 11 June, 2022 - 11:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (archibald4) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 11:48 AM by archibald4. Edited 1 time in total.)
And I checked with everyone on your list who vouched for you and found out it happens more than you claim, and Liars also confirmed this aspect.
You are repeating the same arguments over and over again. 
If you were in my place you'd feel outraged too. Money doesn't grow in trees, and I worked hard for that money, only to get a good that is damaged, and now have to waste my time on this thread to talk reason into a seller.
And the ones you call friends on this forum, I'd be aware of them. They are not so truthful it seems. Just a piece of friendly advice.
This post is by a banned member (2BEE) - Unhide
2BEE  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 11:44 AM)Syrex Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 11:35 AM)archibald4 Wrote: Show More
It got unbanned in a day. Stop making things harder. Just refund and get over with it.

Bro you are just ignoring my arguments you knew that accounts can get unbanned and you were fine with that, and I know that its rare cuz of my past experience,

I wonder how "rare" it really is when even your friend Heaven admitted that the account he wanted banned got unbanned pretty quick, before he edited his post of course.
You really shouldnt write on your tos that its "rare occurence" and say things like it happens 10% of time when even a 390 followers account got unbanned after 2 days after using your banning service. Which i paid 70 euro btw. Just refund the guy and stop digging a hole for yourself. Also that cry for help for Ping doesnt seem good, seems like you are trying to get help from somebody who will be more on your side, not neutral.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 12:01 PM by archibald4. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2022 - 11:57 AM)2B9S Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 11:44 AM)Syrex Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 11:35 AM)archibald4 Wrote: Show More
It got unbanned in a day. Stop making things harder. Just refund and get over with it.

Bro you are just ignoring my arguments you knew that accounts can get unbanned and you were fine with that, and I know that its rare cuz of my past experience,

I wonder how "rare" it really is when even your friend Heaven admitted that the account he wanted banned got unbanned pretty quick, before he edited his post of course.
You really shouldnt write on your tos that its "rare occurence" and say things like it happens 10% of time when even a 390 followers account got unbanned after 2 days after using your banning service. Which i paid 70 euro btw. Just refund the guy and stop digging a hole for yourself. Also that cry for help for Ping doesnt seem good, seems like you are trying to get help from somebody who will be more on your side, not neutral.

Spot on! Thanks mate!
And not only that, but I don't wanna plant any seeds of discord between friends.
Don't feed scammers!!

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Syrex You got 11 hours to refund.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 02:48 PM by archibald4. Edited 2 times in total.)
Edited
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Syrex Refund him 30% of the amount. Stop misleading your customers by saying "usually does not happen but it can happen in rare cases". Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 08:35 PM by archibald4. Edited 5 times in total.)
@KSZ

Why only 30%?
I want to appeal this decision because it's not fair.

If I get a reban if it lasts just for another day what is the point?
And giving 70% of my hard-earned money just for a one-day ban is not fair.

And going back on an official decision isn't a good thing when it has already been taken. Scammers will think that they can get away with treating buyers like this. It seems like no one is protected against scams on this forum.

Please reconsider your decision.
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
I used @Syrex services before.

He banned the account and it got unbanned. BUT I never got mad since he literally clarifies on his thread that the account could be unbanned.
The victim that he banned for me used the support system and got unbanned (thing that definitely @Syrex can't control).

Anyways, I paid a reban and the account still permabanned since 2-3 months. In my experience it was a good service, even if the account got unbanned since he admits on his own thread that he account could get unbanned.
[Image: otuscloud.gif]

[Image: emailbomber.webp]
-
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]