Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐[#1] Raw's Tavern | PayPal B4U | Trusted & Vouched | Save now!⭐

by Raw - 19 July, 2022 - 11:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Wataboy) - Unhide
Wataboy  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks to Raw, got my part on order, simple process. Super legit!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #26
This is a bump
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #27
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (lilwoosydoosy) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
+vouch legit service, got mw2 for cheap
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #29
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2022 - 11:16 AM by aax.)
Terrible service. Been waiting for him to place my order for like 3 days now, 2 tickets got closed for no reason. No customer vouches whatsoever, all posted by op himself or whoever is the discord guy dealing with people.

Deal with MM only.

Here, is that in the right thread now? If there were people in front of me perhaps you could've kept my ticket open? Or simply let me know?
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #31
(This post was last modified: 07 December, 2022 - 06:59 AM by Raw.)
(04 December, 2022 - 11:16 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Terrible service. Been waiting for him to place my order for like 3 days now, 2 tickets got closed for no reason. No customer vouches whatsoever, all posted by op himself or whoever is the discord guy dealing with people.

Deal with MM only.

Here, is that in the right thread now? If there were people in front of me perhaps you could've kept my ticket open? Or simply let me know?

This guy's a bum. I let him know there were customers in-front of him. I have the right to refuse anybody's order. Stop being a dick and trying to trash my sales you fucking cunt, it says we accept MM in the the fucking thread design, and we have over 100+ vouches on Discord and 15+ on Cracked.io. Stay broke and keep begging me for a Steam card you bum.

This is a bump
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 December, 2022 - 10:33 AM by aax. Edited 2 times in total.)
(07 December, 2022 - 06:59 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
(04 December, 2022 - 11:16 AM)aax Wrote: Show More

Deal with MM only.

This guy's a bum. I let him know there were customers in-front of him. I have the right to refuse anybody's order. Stop being a dick and trying to trash my sales you fucking cunt, it says we accept MM in the the fucking thread design, and we have over 100+ vouches on Discord and 15+ on Cracked.io. Stay broke and keep begging me for a Steam card you bum.

This is a bump

Sales trashing? I literally share my experience with your crappy service, which is perfectly fine and allowed. I was simply interested in buying, at the price you asked. You are a dumb kid, it shows a lot how you treat your customers. Please keep embarrassing yourself, you are definitely doing yourself a favor here.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net