Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @CAVIAR , PART 2 , 40 fucking days after paying him

by Refunding - 15 August, 2022 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 05:20 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 01:52 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Caviar Is the captcha fixed? If not, what's the ETA on it? @Fivio What's there to fix other than the captcha? If the downtimes are due to DDoS attacks, there's not much caviar can do, other than upgrading the servers and opting to use a DDoS protection service.

Unfortunately @Darkness I did all the work Fivio's other dev @Allowy has asked me to do, add the JS functions for the Captcha, and Allowy will do the Golang part, i finished my part and Allowy wants time off so my job here is done.

Now fivio is putting the blame on me. And those are bot attacks making spam pastes.

I got in touch with the owner of Ghostbin and he said he runs his server on 8TB Storage and 32gb ram, understandable and has no protection other than Cloudflare Super Bot Fight Mode (which was activated on Fivio's site right after he got CF Premium)

The guy botting it is actually no longer using a public script, he made his own one with tons of bypass, and even managed to bypass my custom Firewall, so he is smart, and I'm sure he can bypass ReCaptcha V3 as-well as it is an easy bypass. He even is using Rotating Proxies as I checked there are millions of requests on CF from different different IPs so I can't block just one and call it a day.

Fivio is currently running it on a 40GB server

And guess what, remember before I migrated the site darkness? It ran perfectly fine on my 1TB 64GB server, ZERO downtime rather than when i was editing some code on it. Right after it was migrated to Fivio's server all issues started occuring

And I know it's unethical to keep 1TB storage for a site like that, understandable

But Fivio's servers are so weak that even if one person makes 10 pastes per second it will automatically crash, and I had to setup a CRON task to automatically start all services back again if it crashes. Not my fault.

And the rest of the work Fivio asked was NOT part of the initial deal. If Fivio wanted a ghostbin site similar I could've made it without effort with HTML/CSS/JS but I asked him if he wants the original source instead in which he said yes so I installed that one.

Again before purchasing the server I asked @Caviar if it was enough and he said yes.

Also stop with that "it was not part of the initial deal" I thought that having a website with more than 1% uptime was COMMON SENSE. I didn't t know I had to specify I wanted the website online more than 45 seconds per day.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Caviar) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 05:44 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 05:30 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
Unfortunately @Darkness I did all the work Fivio's other dev @Allowy has asked me to do, add the JS functions for the Captcha, and Allowy will do the Golang part, i finished my part and Allowy wants time off so my job here is done.

Now fivio is putting the blame on me. And those are bot attacks making spam pastes.

I got in touch with the owner of Ghostbin and he said he runs his server on 8TB Storage and 32gb ram, understandable and has no protection other than Cloudflare Super Bot Fight Mode (which was activated on Fivio's site right after he got CF Premium)

The guy botting it is actually no longer using a public script, he made his own one with tons of bypass, and even managed to bypass my custom Firewall, so he is smart, and I'm sure he can bypass ReCaptcha V3 as-well as it is an easy bypass. He even is using Rotating Proxies as I checked there are millions of requests on CF from different different IPs so I can't block just one and call it a day.

And guess what, remember before I migrated the site darkness? It ran perfectly fine on my 1TB 64GB server, ZERO downtime rather than when i was editing some code on it. Right after it was migrated to Fivio's server all issues started occuring

And I know it's unethical to keep 1TB storage for a site like that, understandable

But Fivio's servers are so weak that even if one person makes 10 pastes per second it will automatically crash, and I had to setup a CRON task to automatically start all services back again if it crashes. Not my fault.

And the rest of the work Fivio asked was NOT part of the initial deal. If Fivio wanted a ghostbin site similar I could've made it without effort with HTML/CSS/JS but I asked him if he wants the original source instead in which he said yes so I installed that one.

Again before purchasing the server I asked @Caviar if it was enough and he said yes.

Also stop with that "it was not part of the initial deal" I thought that having a website with more than 1% uptime was COMMON SENSE. I didn't t know I had to specify I wanted the website online more than 45 seconds per day.

Well of course it was enough because all you showed me was the specs, I didn't know it was a shared server until i got access to it.
Fix my website, it has been 42 days

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 06:50 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 05:45 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 05:44 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
Well of course it was enough because all you showed me was the specs, I didn't know it was a shared server until i got access to it.
Fix my website, it has been 42 days

Bro i have been repeating I did, WE BOTH know that WE ARE WAITING FOR @Allowy TO RESPOND TO DO THE GOLANG PART

well apparently he exit scammed, time to find another golang dev

This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 01:52 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Caviar Is the captcha fixed? If not, what's the ETA on it? @Fivio What's there to fix other than the captcha? If the downtimes are due to DDoS attacks, there's not much caviar can do, other than upgrading the servers and opting to use a DDoS protection service.

sorry for posting here, but there is something i want to add here:

tf do you mean by "custom firewall" you implemented lol?
there is nothing except the obvious cloudflare stuff on the site that could prevent a botting attack.
like literally nothing. 

there would be no need to even use any proxies, no need to bypass any security, nothing.
anyone with more than 2 braincells and a 5 minute coding tutorial would probably be able to spam the site.

idk what you think you have implemented in security but there is nothing except the cloudflare wait a few seconds shit which doesn't do anything.
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 08:27 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 07:37 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More

sorry for posting here, but there is something i want to add here:

tf do you mean by "custom firewall" you implemented lol?
there is nothing except the obvious cloudflare stuff on the site that could prevent a botting attack.
like literally nothing. 

there would be no need to even use any proxies, no need to bypass any security, nothing.
anyone with more than 2 braincells and a 5 minute coding tutorial would probably be able to spam the site.

idk what you think you have implemented in security but there is nothing except the cloudflare wait a few seconds shit which doesn't do anything.

By custom firewall I meant I added rate limiters.

And exactly that's the point Fivio won't understand

there is no rate limit lol?