Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Get a discount on Airbnb up to 75%

by duttex - 24 August, 2022 - 07:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (Dvonz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (duttex) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (manele) - Unhide
manele  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(28 September, 2022 - 09:43 PM)zxy677 Wrote: Show More
(22 September, 2022 - 02:21 AM)Dvonz Wrote: Show More
paid for a 3 days booking . host never received request , he was supposed to refund my btc , 24h no answer no refund. will update but i can’t vouch and i feel scammed atm.

edit : ignoring messages, never received refund , Clear scam

Open a scam report in this forum if that is true.

I also have my doubts about this seller and his service. I had several questions and concerns which I wanted to get cleared and instead of getting reassuring answers I got shit talk like "What a pussy I am" etc. My questions were very specific to the Airbnb shit as I am a very experienced airbnb traveler and live most of the year only in Airbnbs so I wanted to know how will I be in contact with the host directly when I have no access to the account and I am a secondary guest in his account? This is the first sign that when you show up at check in you will get in to trouble because the hosts send details of how to get in to the property, they chat you or call you and non of this works when people need to contact this guy. He can not be available 24/7 for everybody in different time zones. Something happens and there you guys will be left on the seller here if he will be in a mood to reply and take care. The other concern is that the account can and probably is done on fake or real identity of somebody totally unaware of this and the payments are done via carding or carded gift cards. So if you have doubts and want to have them cleared you wont.This guy does not risk his fucking ass so from his point of view we are pussies. Go fuck yourself with such answers and your service. Not accepting MM, no vouches from high reputation users on the forum. High scam potential in my opinion.

this user helped me to solve the problem with the accommodation, although I lost a day of accommodation, everything was ok. if he gave you a hard time you have to show proof, if not you are talking for nothing! grade 10! seriously brothers, grade 10, a Romanian of grade 10. sorry, I'm using google translate.
respect brother