Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

EXPERT LOGS Shop (theme for purchases and reviews)

by LeakMasters - 01 September, 2022 - 04:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (hfobiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LeakMasters) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (blueeyiz702) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
So how do I get money back. Like 6 of them flat out won't respond, and personally I  think they should be booted.
[Image: BJBpUvH.gif]
This post is by a banned member (blueeyiz702) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 September, 2022 - 07:55 PM by blueeyiz702. Edited 3 times in total.)
(28 September, 2022 - 04:30 AM)LeakMasters Wrote: Show More
(27 September, 2022 - 08:37 PM)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Show More
So how do I get money back. Like 6 of them flat out won't respond, and personally I  think they should be booted.

Describe what the problem is and we'll figure it out

(27 September, 2022 - 08:37 PM)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Show More

This person did not buy anything from me or my partner.No evidence was provided.There was a correspondence with this person, but he never bought anything.I can provide screenshots of the correspondence to confirm this

I got tired of trying to contact you guys, i dont even remember. Don't worry about I'm just tired of buying BS that not what its supposed to be

(01 September, 2022 - 07:23 PM)Bluetriggerfish Wrote: Show More
(01 September, 2022 - 04:03 PM)LeakMasters Wrote: Show More
The latest logs of amazon,fb,game,paypal,youtube are available for sale.About the purchase, write in the Telegram
Show ContentSpoiler:

There are also a lot of interesting things in my TELEGRAM channel.Logs, databases, sweepstakes-we have everything!!!

vouch hes legit asf

Thank you, its Garbage worthless. Then They weeks to respond to respond to  refund requests.

I will buy  stuff when they change policy about people selling broke worthless products. till then ill keep my money instead  just of getting Robbed everytime i buy!!

@LeakMasters, so you know I would not make a claim for refund if I did not buy it. I have wayyy more important thing to worry about

@LeakMasters, so you know I would not make a claim for refund if I did not buy it. I have wayyy more important thing to worry about
[Image: BJBpUvH.gif]