Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Fivio

by Alting - 06 September, 2022 - 12:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alting) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 September, 2022 - 01:15 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
I didn't go out of my way to do anything except help you with the task at hand.

https://prnt.sc/NtW8AzhZUTq3 - You asking me if I could check if creds are stored on the webserver, literally contradicting yourself.

Going out of my way to find a vuln? You asked me to deface the website to begin with, I got a vuln to be able to do such thing, you then asked me to see if I can get the owners stock, which the VULN is used for doing, stop being a fucking retard already, go google SQLi, the basics of SQLi, what it's used for, you're just wasting everyones time.

No where did I go out of my way except for helping you, you fucking Loser.

@Liars The site is not defaced. We never even agreed on a price to get the site defaced. This report is CLEARLY invalid. I will not pay him a dime for a vuln I never ORIGINALLY ASKED FOR.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 01:26 AM by Refunding.)
(08 September, 2022 - 01:22 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
you're 100 percent right @Fivio, we never did agree on a price because you avoided the fucking question.

When I tried to start working a deal with you you told me, "im making scenario in my head".

To which again I replied "no bro"

"I wanted to just pop a vuln and sell it to you"

To which you replied "never mentioned not paying you"

Then repleid to me telling you I just wanted to sell you the vuln with
"I mean idk what to do with it but sure, how much do I owe you?

SO again, you're correct we didn't agree on the site being defaced, nor access to the owners stock, we agreed to you buying the vuln that I wanted to sell you, and you asked me how much you owed me.

Clear as day again, we're just going in circles at this point, you owe me money, I did what was needed to do, you didn't want to work a deal until all of the work was done, which is a clear abuse of your profile stats and you thinking you can just do that because you're trusted, which infact I was not comfortable with because you we're being shady, which is why I wanted to sell you the vuln solely, to which you agreed upon, then ghosted me.
@Liars close this fucking nonsense. No deal occurred. I asked him if he could deface a fucking website which he didn't do and now he wants me to pay a price he picked for a vuln I never wanted.

@KSZ I will not be robbed blindly. I'll take a ban before getting extorted by this retarded user.

(07 September, 2022 - 11:15 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Alting if you can get the stock access and show evidence of that. @fivio will have to pay like he agreed too.  @fivio wanted the stock access or deface.

He said he won't do either and even if he was to do it NOW we never discussed a price. This is invalid. I can't understand why it was re-opened. Pure nonsense.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 September, 2022 - 01:27 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
You're not getting extorted, you're trying to extort me.
https://prnt.sc/796dcUWK392H
Acting like a child.

I told him I wanted to sell him the vuln, he agreed and asked me how much does he owe me, that's when the deal occurred.

I told him how much he owed me and he ghosted me, He fed me with lies the entire time.

Telling me he'd pay, over and over, but when I try to discuss a price, I'm delusional.

This kid is clearly trying to abuse his profile and is a nuisance, very toxic and rude, wasting everyone's time over something that is extremely simple.

He was originally contacted to deface a website which he never did. It was a simple enquiry, it was his duty to tell me a price and I'd let him know if it's fine with me. He will not be paid

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 September, 2022 - 01:29 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
You're right, I said I don't want to do anymore work for you because you're a shady cocksucker and retarded.

I also called you an asshat, to which you gave me ---- rep because it's the truth and you think your reputation means anything.

Anyways, we made a deal, the deal was he buys the vuln, he agreed to it and asked me for a price, I gave him the price and he ghosted me.

We never made a deal hence why no price was ever discussed. Pricing should always be given before the deal start, it wasn't. I will not pay you for a vuln because you don't want to finish defacing the site for a price that was never even discussed.