Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

========================

by Refunding - 27 October, 2022 - 06:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 09:51 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 09:15 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 09:08 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More
Yes, sure fame is great but if we're talking about fame well then we can also talk about a million other techniques that are being used by members on a daily basis, one of them are custom UGs for example. Again, no disrespect intended.

You are the only one who can see your custom ug , how does that help you in any way ? Kap I think you missed the point

Everyone can see a fancy username style which definitely is a technique to build fame. Anyways if there is a rule against posting GLWS then please enlighten me. Again, I'm happy to stop wishing people good luck no matter how contra-productive that actually sounds. Nevertheless, tons of other reputable long time members of the community will have to pull on the string too then.

Again , if you use a custom css for a custom ug only you can see that, not others. And no , there is no rule for that, that's the main problem , it is just sad to see
[Image: cat.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 10:07 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 09:51 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 09:15 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
You are the only one who can see your custom ug , how does that help you in any way ? Kap I think you missed the point

Everyone can see a fancy username style which definitely is a technique to build fame. Anyways if there is a rule against posting GLWS then please enlighten me. Again, I'm happy to stop wishing people good luck no matter how contra-productive that actually sounds. Nevertheless, tons of other reputable long time members of the community will have to pull on the string too then.

Again , if you use a custom css for a custom ug only you can see that, not others. And no , there is no rule for that, that's the main problem , it is just sad to see

That's okay, I can't speak for others but since some members don't appreciate it I will cut down on my GLWS wishes. Thanks for sharing your opinion on it. Heart
[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔═══════════════════════╗
‎ Signature Spots Available : Starting from $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎ ‎ 
╚═══════════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
This post is by a banned member (Ares_PW) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 06:08 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 06:07 PM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
Bro hes just being nice thats really not a reason to punish someone

He's not being nice, it's a bad attempt at farming likes

+REPs too Smart
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Sango) - Unhide
Sango  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 08:26 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
I agree with @Fivio on the most part there
I know this is completly fine and reasonable to do, BUT people doing that are not doing it to actually wish a fucking random person goodluck as they pretend. It is not for likes as you said Fivio , it is to build a fame on profile. 

Person buying sig spaces : 
[Image: image.png]

After number of threads / posts , the next thing that comes is fame and how much everyone knows you or sees you everywhere. The more posts you have on marketplace threads the better , especially if you are on the first ones. This is the thinking , all comes down to money and everyone who is doing that and says anything else is just a liar. How do you all think @SANTA manages to sell his sig space so often for that amount of money ? Not only his stats are great, but he is known and has good posts on such popular threads. I do almost the same shit as eeveryone else which I know is allowed for sure just because not doing it means you will be left behind. 

Don't believe me , take the examples Fivio posted , use your brain , think about what I said and stop lying.

P.s. There is @Sango being the first one to post on my threads , everytime a fiesta , to promote his sites from his sig. He also likes my threads so I can't complain about it in any way ( which is very smart by him ) 

[Image: image.png]

I am getting tired of this tbf, but this is how the forum works for now. I am waiting for new rules tho. ( also ty sango for at least liking the threads you are replying to , others just post giving no fuck at all )
Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (ZAAN) - Unhide
ZAAN  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
not necessary I think
This post is by a banned member (AllWrappedUp) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
We taking issue with people being kind?

I do get the point though, when people can only bump once per day and a new user posts a thread it’ll be bumped like 5/6 in the one day.

This post is by a banned member (Drainer) - Unhide
Drainer  
Refund God
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 06:07 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
Every single time I look at a marketplace thread there's a few user who comments "GLWS" as an attempt to gain likes. Not only is in annoying but it also bumps thread that might be innactive as these user spam every single thread.

Here's some example:

[Image: OpaFGuP.png]

@Anubis post history is basically just him spamming every sales thread he can see with this message

[Image: xSYve3z.png]

He's not the only user doing this as you can see on this thread for example, https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%AD%...90--868802

4 people sent a similar messages almost instantly after that tread was posted.
haha you prob didnt saw @PANDA yet  kek