Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⚡ #1 HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE ⚡ 50% OFF✅ SAFE ✅ WORLDWIDE - MM ACCEPTED ✔️

by SnowmanesHome - 08 November, 2022 - 09:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (SnowmanesHome) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
can real name be used?
I like penis

This post is by a banned member (RealThreat) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS !
This post is by a banned member (WavingCat) - Unhide
WavingCat  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
bless
This post is by a banned member (Testingthat) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello here is a personnal vouch,

Snowmane is someone you can trust. Gave him 8XX $ for a flight ticket. He did not succeed to give it to me at time ( I left him 3 days of delay, maybe he should be given more time ).
But he refunded me without problem 10hrs before the fly, so if you are worried about that don’t worry. You can also use an escrow like he suggest from what i heard.

Will probably try again soon
This post is by a banned member (Ajbuk) - Unhide
Ajbuk  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Ive had the absolute worst experience with Booking Hotel service, and I can't even express how f*ing infuriating it was. I sent them one hotel, take care for it, and waited until 12 hours before check-in for them to do their damn job. I kept repeating that I needed the reservation, but they kept dragging their feet until the last minute, only for someone else to snatch it up. Can you believe that st?

I was foolish enough to give them a second chance. I sent them another hotel, this time with a full 7 days before check-in, hoping they wouldn't screw it up again. They kept promising and stalling, and I kept telling them I didn't want to look like a f***ing idiot in front of my girlfriend again. Guess what happened?

Just a few hours before check-in, they finally admitted their "method wasn't working" and that it had to be done via hotels.com. The offer was still available, but then, as I was standing there with my bags packed on the island, they told me someone else had booked it. What a f***ing nightmare.

Don't waste your time or risk ruining your vacation with these incompetent aholes. Your sanity and peace of mind are worth so much more than their bullst promises