Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

stealing my service

by ovslyNOTxeno - 19 December, 2022 - 10:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (ovslyNOTxeno) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
+ i dont scam steal money none of that shit, so u can stop accusing me that i stole money from marko 
heres ur ss proof: https://imgur.com/a/433dXQQ
This post is by a banned member (yupthegoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 December, 2022 - 03:56 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
https://imgur.com/a/3zYvPCO

More proof of yup pressing Markoo into giving back the tg channel. As meep even said Markoo was a co-owner and not a restocker.

Merry Christmas to you too maam @ovslyNOTxeno Fat Pepeclap

Get my name out of your mouth you stupid retard. Markoo scammed Meep. I don't care at all whether I pressed him or not, Meep is a generous and good guy who doesn't deserve to be scammed.  DancingClown
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 December, 2022 - 05:30 PM)yupthegoat Wrote: Show More

More proof of yup pressing Markoo into giving back the tg channel. As meep even said Markoo was a co-owner and not a restocker.

Get my name out of your mouth you stupid retard. Markoo scammed Meep. I don't care at all whether I pressed him or not, Meep is a generous and good guy who doesn't deserve to be scammed.  DancingClown

yuppie sorry ur name came out man, mans a idiot just blaming everyone without thinking
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2022 - 08:29 PM by Heavenly.)
(25 December, 2022 - 04:04 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More
typed everything in the chat, didnt fire marko he made the choice of removing me and co owner cant remove a founder / owner, eldiablo was admin, when server got termed we re made it only with 4 roles, member, owner admin and bots, marko and me had founder cus no co owner role, and as i remember eldiablo had the King role and that was him only, marko wanted to remove the owner / original owner, explained it to u 3 times and ya still dont understand no idea why, no need to drag yup into this yup didnt press marko into doing anything i came in contact with him after a long time and talked to him about what was going on, as yup and marko knew each other for some time yup tried explaining that he cant do that since i still own the service not marko and i started it as the screen shot says, u just proving the system right, thats why u dont interrupt if u dont know whats going on, might wanna read all the replies linked with the thread first :)) have a great Christmas kiddo

"lets take an example, if i make a service hire 10 people, all the 10 people does 10% and i do 0% but i take all the money. if i then "exit scam" and just closes the service, are the 10 people entitled to opening a scam report?"

- making a service and hiring restockers  doesnt make the restockers owners, + i didnt take all the money me and marko split it before we had to split + no one is exit scamming :)

Co owner is the position he was promoted into, after helping me restock no clue whats going on in ur mind

again, if ur going to say the same shit " co owner will make decisions too ", co owners dont own businesses brotha

If you hire a restocker, and promote the restocker into co-owner, his role is a co-owner, therefore he is co-owning the service with you.

True that co-owners doesnt own businesses but they co-own it with the other owner. Not that hard to understand  Smart .

When the hell did i say somebody was exit scamming, it was an analogy. 

I didnt even mention you firing Markoo, I said he decided to leave the service himself. Yup "tried" to explain the situation means that he was literally cussing out Markoo and making him feel uncomfortable, thats now how you explain the situation  wack .

How the hell did Markoo scam Meep  wack .

(25 December, 2022 - 04:26 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More
+ i dont scam steal money none of that shit, so u can stop accusing me that i stole money from marko 

I never accused you of stealing money, you must be dyxlexic.  kek

(25 December, 2022 - 08:17 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
(25 December, 2022 - 04:04 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More
typed everything in the chat, didnt fire marko he made the choice of removing me and co owner cant remove a founder / owner, eldiablo was admin, when server got termed we re made it only with 4 roles, member, owner admin and bots, marko and me had founder cus no co owner role, and as i remember eldiablo had the King role and that was him only, marko wanted to remove the owner / original owner, explained it to u 3 times and ya still dont understand no idea why, no need to drag yup into this yup didnt press marko into doing anything i came in contact with him after a long time and talked to him about what was going on, as yup and marko knew each other for some time yup tried explaining that he cant do that since i still own the service not marko and i started it as the screen shot says, u just proving the system right, thats why u dont interrupt if u dont know whats going on, might wanna read all the replies linked with the thread first :)) have a great Christmas kiddo

"lets take an example, if i make a service hire 10 people, all the 10 people does 10% and i do 0% but i take all the money. if i then "exit scam" and just closes the service, are the 10 people entitled to opening a scam report?"

- making a service and hiring restockers  doesnt make the restockers owners, + i didnt take all the money me and marko split it before we had to split + no one is exit scamming :)

Co owner is the position he was promoted into, after helping me restock no clue whats going on in ur mind

again, if ur going to say the same shit " co owner will make decisions too ", co owners dont own businesses brotha

If you hire a restocker, and promote the restocker into co-owner, his role is a co-owner, therefore he is co-owning the service with you.

True that co-owners doesnt own businesses but they co-own it with the other owner. Not that hard to understand  Smart .

When the hell did i say somebody was exit scamming, it was an analogy. 

I didnt even mention you firing Markoo, I said he decided to leave the service himself. Yup "tried" to explain the situation means that he was literally cussing out Markoo and making him feel uncomfortable, thats not how you explain the situation  wack .

How the hell did Markoo scam Meep  wack .

(25 December, 2022 - 04:26 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More

I never accused you of stealing money, you must be dyxlexic.  kek
[Image: riot2.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2022 - 08:37 PM by ovslyNOTxeno.)
again with the same shit, u did accuse me of scamming marko for the money and me exit scamming its all in the tele ss imagur, 
"If you hire a restocker, and promote the restocker into co-owner, his role is a co-owner, therefore he is co-owning the service with you.

True that co-owners doesnt own businesses but they co-own it with the other owner. Not that hard to understand "

i doubt that is enough to get rid of the original owner or the founder who started the service
good night!

(25 December, 2022 - 08:35 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More
again with the same shit, u did accuse me of scamming marko for the money and me exit scamming its all in the tele ss imagur, 
"If you hire a restocker, and promote the restocker into co-owner, his role is a co-owner, therefore he is co-owning the service with you.

True that co-owners doesnt own businesses but they co-own it with the other owner. Not that hard to understand "

i doubt that is enough to get rid of the original owner or the founder who started the service
good night!

dont think its that hard to understand that a co owner doesnt automatically own the service if the service isnt sold nor given to him ?  Smart
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service

good night!

Can you quote me when I said you scammed Markoo for money cause im really wondering how good your photoshop could be.

When did he try to get rid of you, he literally gave you admin on the telegram server and decided to remove since you were annoying.  DancingClown
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 December, 2022 - 08:41 PM by ovslyNOTxeno.)
got socks for christmas?

(25 December, 2022 - 08:40 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

good night!

Can you quote me when I said you scammed Markoo for money cause im really wondering how good your photoshop could be.

When did he try to get rid of you, he literally gave you admin on the telegram server and decided to remove since you were annoying.  DancingClown

jeez u do remember im the owner founder whatever right, he removed me cus i was annoying makes no actual sense ? u getting removed from ur service by a admin co owner is fun u think? funni
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(25 December, 2022 - 08:41 PM)ovslyNOTxeno Wrote: Show More
got socks for christmas?

(25 December, 2022 - 08:40 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

good night!

jeez u do remember im the owner founder whatever right, he removed me cus i was annoying makes no actual sense ? u getting removed from ur service by a admin co owner is fun u think? funni

He removed you from the telegram channel what the fuck are you even on. When did I say anything about removing you from the service. 

P.S: Your dyslexic