Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST Peanut

by blackbull - 18 June, 2019 - 01:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 09:13 PM)ludako Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2019 - 08:33 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More
@Jocker

In support of @Peanut he does seem to be making his best efforts to make things right whereas @acrafy seems to be saying the same shitty excuse since the beginning.
As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned.
Furthermore, @acrafy banned @Peanut at the first chance he could get suggesting another motive or sketchy figure.
Keep in mind, I'm not awfully up to date on this but I'm only defending @Peanut because he has done the right thing for myself but I couldn't say about any other people.
We're quick to rush to allegations, -rep and point fingers when ultimately @Peanut has been the most human here, at least to me.

If he could be "human" for me and return my money or send me those 45 subs I'll be more than happy Fiesta

You're talking to the wrong person.
Talk to the owner of the service, not him  :fuck:

This post is by a banned member (ludako) - Unhide
ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 10:06 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More
@Jocker

In support of @Peanut he does seem to be making his best efforts to make things right whereas @acrafy seems to be saying the same shitty excuse since the beginning.
As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned.
Furthermore, @acrafy banned @Peanut at the first chance he could get suggesting another motive or sketchy figure.
Keep in mind, I'm not awfully up to date on this but I'm only defending @Peanut because he has done the right thing for myself but I couldn't say about any other people.
We're quick to rush to allegations, -rep and point fingers when ultimately @Peanut has been the most human here, at least to me.

If he could be "human" for me and return my money or send me those 45 subs I'll be more than happy Fiesta

I'm talking to the right person, I gave 25$ to him not someone else!
Blicky Got The Stiffy huh
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 10:08 PM)ludako Wrote: Show More

They shared the money.
I'm not defending him anymore to a nn grey pleb

This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@Jocker

As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned.

"As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned."
So, we get scammed and he can just plan left and take the money (from customers).
That's rightfully owned? He's not taking my money, he is taking the money from those who he accepted pays for Subs.

"I'm only defending @Peanut because he has done the right thing for myself but I couldn't say about any other people."
That might be your perspective but he only helped to calm customers when the scam thing happened and sent some Subs but it was me who paid for the sent Subs with my own money (or profit from future sales). https://i.imgur.com/IGfhL1w.png
He never put money for that and I never asked him to do it since the pending Subs were my problem.

@Jocker

I'm not the one who has his money.

(19 June, 2019 - 10:59 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2019 - 10:08 PM)ludako Wrote: Show More

They shared the money.
I'm not defending him anymore to a nn grey pleb

We "shared" money ONLY for buy the VPS and 2 softwares.
I didn't get anything from the pays he accepted. https://i.imgur.com/16fLzVh.png

And he were helping me with the orders to start getting profit asap and get back what we lost, not to get the money from customers, don't send subs and pretend to leave.
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(20 June, 2019 - 04:21 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
The conclusion is to refund the money to the BUYERS and not acrafy himself. Then afterwards you can make a scam report against acrafy yourself as the scamming part was his fault.

If i don't get those Twitch subs from acrafy then I will.

ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2019 - 02:08 PM by ludako.)
@Jocker I Contacted paypal for refund but they declined it. http://prntscr.com/o4kaq0 Also i don't think Chuss will refund the money.. He is not even responding.. If he is willing to refund me please pm me here!
ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
So now you will ignore this? I need my money back or ban this guy...