Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @BTC | ?

by Alexej27 - 03 November, 2019 - 01:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alexej27) - Unhide
Alexej27  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@Hans69

https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-%E2%AD...-%E2%AD%90
or am i wrong right now atleast about that it

also where should i provide proof?
not a scammer :S
main is : expect the unexpected 
sorry
This post is by a banned member (PlugzKitchen) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 November, 2019 - 01:35 PM)Alexej27 Wrote: Show More
@Darkness 
Its my first Staff vouch i saw at all 
Staff vouches should be detailed and honest 
which you werent by :
A. not telling it is semi public which is important 
B. not going into detail at all 

i am not judging you but i was suprised rather 
i dont try to harass you or anything and you dont have to answer on this just wrote what i think 

about they content it was public from the start 

1. Method is about sharing a ref link = Hey register on the Website with my Ref link ( OP´s Ref link ) 
and then share your ref link with others this way he makes again money from people registering with his 

There are more than 3+ Methods with a ref link and there is also money link shorteners 

2. Ask your Class for money and tell you forgot money for bus and do it every day like a beggar 
   ( you wont have friends after that but if you like 0.50 gg )
    its a public method and it got posted before dozens of time atleast on n (other forum)

3. Search for Amazon Launchpad there are new companies and contact them and complain about product and get another free product 
    ( basics of Social Engineering ) this got posted months ago and was before even known and his thread exists since 4 weeks which doesnt makes sense if he created it 

4. Buy Cheap Steam Keys its just a Russian Websites something like plati or wmcentre there are better Websites and its just garbage 

5. Basics of Ewhoring get on c.to a ewhore pack and then go to chatroom and be hey i am a girl and sell nudes 
   ( the concept of ewhore and beyond basics ) 

6. Copied Cracking tutorials how to get Dorks / Combos etc 

7. he got a leaked ebook and sells it we talked about it in the posts before 

8. Refunding food
    buy food and complain about quality and get refund he has done that with doordash and other companies so not even in generall but for multiple food companies 
    its just more methods but basically the same method means it could be 1 method but he made 3 ouf ot it 

9. refunding clothes 
    buy clothes and complain did not arrive 

op just could write the refunding methods in generall and not for companies he did louis viton and zalando which are both clothing brands 
its much easier just list the 3-5 public refunding methods and good to go you dont have to create a "method" for every store 

so overall you can see from the above 10+ Methods are beyond garbage or just public or even the basics which is nowhere close to hq 
@NIGGER also approved it

"Ask your Class for money and tell you forgot money for bus and do it every day like a beggar"
Im sorry but this is probably the most funniest thing ive ever seen on this website [Image: laughing.png] [Image: laughing.png] . Dont tell me this is actually a method... [Image: laughing.png]
This post is by a banned member (Cheshire) - Unhide
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 November, 2019 - 09:37 AM by Cheshire.)
(06 November, 2019 - 03:13 AM)CadyYaBoiP Wrote: Show More
Lol, don't know why my last reply got deleted. Whatever

Anyways, methods are obviously public. Anyone with an IQ over 5 can see this. (No offense). Based on his discord, FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, it's just refunding. Not hard to do, refunders will tell you how to do it, knowing you won't cause it's very easy to fuck up. 

Other than that they just seem very basic. I'm sorry but this is the most bullshit shoppy I've ever seen. Notice how fucking vague it is? Yeah ok pal!! See here --> https://i.imgur.com/q2BdIPo.png .. Clearly the methods aren't anything advanced, because if they were you wouldn't be selling them for pocket change.

Until I see what methods he actually sells, I'm just saying this shit is LQ and basic ass stuff, used to trick presumably younger people into buying. 

https://i.imgur.com/PPQhv7Q.png
Selling your server cause you got caught selling public & LQ shit. Fuck off retard @BTC

:am1nol: stfu and get out, your post was deleted because you're not allowed to speak in other people's scam reports.
Also im selling my server to go legal, false claim, also you're never seeing my methods kek

This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Alexej27 Provide me evidence his Methods are Public. DM me your Discord.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Cheshire) - Unhide
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2019 - 06:22 PM by Cheshire.)
@Alexej27 @KSZ @Hans69 lets get this over with

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Closed.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]