Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

TCM SOURCE CODE RELEASED

by DanielLogger - 02 August, 2022 - 03:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (mayhymn2023) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (M5QD) - Unhide
M5QD  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 August, 2022 - 03:03 PM)DanielLogger Wrote: Show More
SO about 3-4 years ago this checker blasted into the middle of fortnite and had over 100k members on its forum. Was known as the "best checker" until axenta came and ruined TCM with lies about logging hits and shit. So as the owner of TCM I am officially releasing the source under the MIT license... lets hope :(

I took out my custom theme coding but the rest in authentic and real so have fun and knock yourself out and please contact me before you use the code for any open projects no matter open sourced or paid.

The IP address finder in Form1 source is broken due to the API being deprecated in favor for some other bs.

Please comment and like even if you have premium it makes me want to make more. [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif]

This is a bump

vouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This post is by a banned member (THANKXSOMUCH) - Unhide
Threads
Hello, can you give me your tg?
This post is by a banned member (Ridiculusdream) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 August, 2022 - 03:03 PM)DanielLogger Wrote: Show More
SO about 3-4 years ago this checker blasted into the middle of fortnite and had over 100k members on its forum. Was known as the "best checker" until axenta came and ruined TCM with lies about logging hits and shit. So as the owner of TCM I am officially releasing the source under the MIT license... lets hope :(

I took out my custom theme coding but the rest in authentic and real so have fun and knock yourself out and please contact me before you use the code for any open projects no matter open sourced or paid.

The IP address finder in Form1 source is broken due to the API being deprecated in favor for some other bs.

Please comment and like even if you have premium it makes me want to make more. [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif]

This is a bump

ty
This post is by a banned member (Moa333) - Unhide
Moa333  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
lemme seeeeee
This post is by a banned member (mister90p) - Unhide
mister90p  
Registered
Threads