Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

#1 B4U ⭐⭐ DOORDASH/UBEREATS/MOVIES/GROCERY/EVENTS/FLIGHTS/CAR RENTALS &MORE ⭐⭐

by briskybrisk - 15 March, 2023 - 08:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Skdxb) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Skdxb) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (brokenhoko) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
-1 , While they have done Doordash orders for me, the person named sheldon in there is horrible. Dude takes 30+ min to place order and if its late night , 9/10 times he gets my ordered cancelled cause he takes forever to even reply then tries to rush me to choose something else and always ignores me when i ask for a refund. Shoutout Cheftim, get more people like him
  :pepegun: Leave A Like or I'll Report You As A Leecher   :pepegun:

This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
Hello, interested in a hotel booking for 14 days

Do you accept MM/Escrow? Let me know.
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.
This post is by a banned member (triizz728) - Unhide
triizz728  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 March, 2023 - 03:15 PM)ConFeD Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

I ordered Chick-fil-A for pickup, but my order got canceled. When I asked the worker for a refund, he refused and suggested I order from somewhere else. When I declined, he began calling me slurs. His name was tony i don’t suggest ordering from there
This post is by a banned member (brokenhoko) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Service is shit. Ive ordered several times with yall, but honestly enough is enough. I usually order something at lunch or late at night which I assume it the most traffic packed times for y'all. Anytime I order i usually wait 30-40 mins to grt taken care of, which isn't a problem. What' the problem is, is the way y'all treat us. When y'all take that long to get our tickets sometimes the restaurant closes or they are near close which sometimes lead to food cancellations, so at times when yall take my ticket I then have to make a new cart at some other place. For some reason I get talked too crazy by yall employees and ignored too when its shit out of my control (Got ss of all this) . I wouldn't recommend this shop to nobody nor the GoodEats4You store bc its ran by the same ppl till they switch up they peoples
  :pepegun: Leave A Like or I'll Report You As A Leecher   :pepegun:

This post is by a banned member (Orias) - Unhide