Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT ON @DIAMOND1337

by Fruity - 24 April, 2022 - 03:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Diamond_g0d) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 April, 2022 - 06:25 PM)Fruity Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2022 - 05:46 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2022 - 05:25 PM)Fruity Wrote: Show More
I have no clue what you are talking about. anyway i am confused why you are trying to deter this from the fact on why this scam report was opened in the first place? lol

bro idk who the fuck you are

king is you, i will happily send Liars chat logs LMAO. If i really sent to an impersonator of urs ill happily send 40$ to u. However, 'King' talks the same retarded way as you lmao. You really think im scamming for 40$ smh.
Can you give me the full telegram name of King?

@king92i

i am not sure if i sent money to an impersonator or not but he speaks the exact same foreign way as diamond and knows everything about what happened.

I will happily send you chat exports, tell me if u want

(30 April, 2022 - 05:35 PM)Destined Wrote: Show More
https://imgur.com/a/E0790vB

You know who I am LMAO you dm me from multiple fucking accounts and forget to cover your tracks

ur literally ish, fruit, ascendz and whatever else dumb name you can think of and ur goofy ass forgot you posted your alts service in your own service with your name attached to it, no effort at all come on bruh

I paid ascend to promo in his channel? whats the problem lol. just cos i pay others for promo doesnt mean im then u fucking retard. if u have an issue, open another scam report instead of flooding this one with irrelevant shit, obviously trying to take eyes off the real reason the scam report was opened.

Why don't you send the Txid? so we can confirm that I am not that person.
This post is by a banned member (Inactive2829) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2022 - 06:57 PM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
Also send the txid and chat proof of you paying ascend for the promo, “retard”

Edit: also wanna explain why you and ALL of your alts are from the UK? haha, man you fucking suck at acting
This post is by a banned member (Diamond_g0d) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you really think I'm going to tell you about an alt account and not @Diamond_g0d my official that I'm going to give you an account for $40? XD when we are in dispute? you're giving a lot of grief, you should be an actor, you're doing great.

@Liars I already told you that he could keep the 40$, and close the case, but the guy is still lying, that he paid me if I gave him another account (and he does not send the txid), I do not have another account and I will not give him anything more, the deal was an exchange without money, if the account died, it is not my problem, I did not give any guarantee of replacement.

Please stop wasting time with this, you saw the proofs that others are sending.
This post is by a banned member (Foreman) - Unhide
Foreman  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2022 - 09:47 PM by Foreman. Edited 5 times in total.)
edit (removed neg. judgement on diamond) diamond trips a lot, but looks like he's holding up his end w/ me.
[Image: Foreman-Refunds---Rough-Signature34e94de9cf09824f.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024