Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @ELDORADOOO

by Atro - 30 April, 2023 - 09:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2023 - 07:35 AM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bro you cannot ufcking read this is embarrassing.

I literally said in my last post I knew you were selling digital goods holy fucking brain damage im about to neck.

I bolded and underlined for you you monkey where I PERSONALLY SAID U WERE SELLING VIRTUAL GOODS, WOW DUH,, one of the contributing factors of me removing mysellf was your refusal ot link the shop, your shop that 'existed' on c.io does no more and so on, just stop embarrassing yourself please man.
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
This post is by a banned member (ELDORADOOO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2023 - 08:36 AM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 June, 2023 - 07:58 AM)ELDORADOOO Wrote: Show More
shut the fuck up dumb cunt,this was from first,i told you I am selling virtual goods idiot,and which shop,which profile ,idiot .

Liars decided on the situation my dude stop crying to me. 20k views Do you not realize how embarrassing this is for you? I get messaged about how much peopel laugh at this thread man. Once again i'm not going to go back and underline for your 3rd grade reading level, but i mentioned within "the first week" you selling virtual goods is fine, I asked for your shop once it was limited, and thats what gave me the decision to back out of it when I go to your profile and see the only thnig regarding any shop is a thread logn gone lmao.

I'll explain it simply enough for a caveman.

Me say no
U continue
Me no obligated 2  ur dum ass
u refuse 2 accept no
u learn what happens when u do something against consent
u took actions into your own hand and not limited, banned a pp.

It's not hard to understand, nothing you have said in 8  pages is relevant, you're too stupid to understand what the report is actually about.
W/ A heavy heart to those who were my friends here I am taking a permanent leave from the community/most of the interenet due to continuing worseening of health. Take care everyone.
This post is by a banned member (ELDORADOOO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
After reviewing everything, I have changed my decision he will not have to refund. This thread is more of damage claim which we do not do at any level. This thread was more of awareness which should have not been posted in deal disputes. He already had kept DWC for long time. I am going make this judgement that he will no longer have DWC. Mark this scam report as solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024