Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

CLOSED

by partiZZan - 31 August, 2022 - 04:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 08:28 AM by Kambe. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 September, 2022 - 07:55 AM)CryptoPartiZZan Wrote: Show More
(02 September, 2022 - 07:50 AM)Kambe Wrote: Show More
-

We're giving Strategy how to set up all without losses in long term. Where you word METHOD?
Asking any MOD or ADMIN, to write me before delete this post, and also see vouches from others members, I also can provide the Strategy to any Mod or Admin to see all by them self, he @Kambe wrote this message after 5h, even didn't try.

dude its not strategy, its copy trade to trader. Do you know whats strategy here? And feel free to send to Mod or Admin so they can compare my words with your method.

We're giving Strategy how to set up all without losses in long term => set low money on position, low leverage, low money on risk management, and boom, sell it for 300$, lmao. And there is nothing called "without losses" in trading, if the person you are copying loss, you loss, thats all
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.
This post is by a banned member (partiZZan) - Unhide
partiZZan  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2022 - 05:54 PM by partiZZan. Edited 5 times in total.)
(02 September, 2022 - 08:18 AM)Kambe Wrote: Show More
(02 September, 2022 - 07:50 AM)Kambe Wrote: Show More
-

We're giving Strategy how to set up all without losses in long term. Where you word METHOD?
Asking any MOD or ADMIN, to write me before delete this post, and also see vouches from others members, I also can provide the Strategy to any Mod or Admin to see all by them self, he @Kambe wrote this message after 5h, even didn't try.

dude its not strategy, its copy trade to trader. Do you know whats strategy here? And feel free to send to Mod or Admin so they can compare my words with your method.

We're giving Strategy how to set up all without losses in long term => set low money on position, low leverage, low money on risk management, and boom, sell it for 300$, lmao. And there is nothing called "without losses" in trading, if the person you are copying loss, you loss, thats all

This is not you business for how much Im selling it man.  The thing its that you didnt like it and you put this shit here. Or probably you are envy to dont have this knowledge that we are giving, and nobody obligate you to buy it. 

Waiting for ADMIN or MOD here. @winter @Ping @Barry @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 01:53 PM by Kambe. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 September, 2022 - 08:35 AM)CryptoPartiZZan Wrote: Show More
(02 September, 2022 - 08:18 AM)Kambe Wrote: Show More

This is not you business for how much Im selling it man.  The thing its that you didnt like it and you put this shit here. Or probably you are envy to dont have this knowledge that we are giving, and nobody obligate you to buy it. 

Waiting for ADMIN or MOD here. @winter @Ping @Barry

And dont forget to send them what you are selling instead of BS excusing, they will know for sure lol. I simply said what I saw, what I thought, and what I found, no liars or few sentences just to get past of reviewer's duty.
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.