Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @themyouandme

by lesnos - 14 March, 2023 - 03:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #9
This is a bump
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@lesnos  why did you not make the scam report earlier?
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 March, 2023 - 08:13 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

because after the scam report against @/taap , i figured he would stop selling his shit, and then when i created this scam report i was browsing in my discord servers and saw that everyone got liquidated once again and that @themyouand me caused again a dozain of people to lose hundreds each, and i decided that i should open a scam report, and i can see that it was useful since he finally stop selling his shitty service right after i opened scam report(you can check logs he closed his thread and edited in minute after my scam report lol)
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 April, 2023 - 12:00 AM)lesnos Wrote: Show More
(31 March, 2023 - 08:13 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

because after the scam report against @/taap , i figured he would stop selling his shit, and then when i created this scam report i was browsing in my discord servers and saw that everyone got liquidated once again and that @themyouand me caused again a dozain of people to lose hundreds each, and i decided that i should open a scam report, and i can see that it was useful since he finally stop selling his shitty service right after i opened scam report(you can check logs he closed his thread and edited in minute after my scam report lol)

You really think i closed it just because you asked for a refund?

BTC was to violent for me to accurate call out the directions and i didnt wanted to risk giving any more bad calls.

It was a failed project sadly, didn't wanted to cause any more financial problems to anyone.

I hate to repeat myself BUT, customers knew the risks and decided to take it. You purchased one month subscription and got it delivered, even had it active for 4 months. Then you randomly decided to browse your discord servers and all of the sudden decided to ask for a refund of your 1 month subscription that expired 3 months ago lol.

If you decided to ask for a refund while your subscription was active, i would give it to you without any problems, but that wasn't the case.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@lesnos I am going to make judgement and say that he does not need to refund you. This is because you would of made the scam report earlier. Now, you want a refund when it has been expired after 3 months. You had plenty of time to open a scam report within the 1 month you bought. Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024