Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @platonic $11,460

by Sicarius - 19 March, 2023 - 06:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (Sicarius) - Unhide
Sicarius  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: @platonic
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $11,460
Screenshots of Communication: Video proof sent to @Liars
Additional Information: Recently about a month or two ago ticketmaster added more security such as disabling people to change the emails on their accounts which was the main way people cracked and sold these ticketmaster accounts.  He owed me 4k already prior but he promised to deal with it after we sold all the catchalls so I brushed it off since I didn’t think he would scum me for 4k after all the deals we had done.  But before they added the new security features I had about 2.5k accounts saved up in 6 catchalls (689 231 746 281 12 79) those are the numbers on each catchall.  Anyway I decided to have platonic sell the accounts for me since he always helped me and if he sold all the accounts for me he would’ve made about 13k total anyway since he sells to higher buyers.  He didn’t actually buy the accounts but rather posted them in his channel as shown in the video he sold the catchalls since you couldn’t change the emails on the accounts.  He sold the first 3 very smoothly since he paid me first via cashapp then gave me the email of the buyer so I could transfer the domain to the buyers namecheap account and then sent him the list of account credentials such as the email and pass.  On the 4th deal which was a 746 acc domain at $10 each and as shown in the vid I sent the domain and accounts.  Last second he pulled some bs about how he reached his cashapp limits even though the month just started and limits just reset. He proceeds to ignore me when I ask about the 746 accounts at 10 per and 4k from earlier.  Today he deleted his tele and unadded me on discord. 
Crypto address for a refund: He deleted most of his shit but he knows my cashapp if he decides to return my money
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @platonic (platonic) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024