Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ioriyagami scam alert

by BonoYakamoto - 26 March, 2023 - 05:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (BonoYakamoto) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars conclusion?
This post is by a banned member (jacko11) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 01:46 PM by BonoYakamoto.)
https://ibb.co/WvNQ2bs

his shit not even work! demand full refund or ban this guy. dont want anything anymore from him

(30 March, 2023 - 01:44 PM)IoriYagami Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 07:03 AM)jacko11 Wrote: Show More
@IoriYagami has done the same similar thing to me.. I bought an account off him and he gave me information to an account which was already locked $400 so it never worked, User then proceeded to ignore me for weeks and to tell me nothing he can do. My issue was never resolved as he constantly ignores me. No refund has been placed or replacement

Can forward you all proof @Liars
f
First of all who are u ? If this really happened why don’t u open a scam report? Knock me on tele so I can see who u are

dude stop acting like you care just to show admins something, me myself knocked on tele and not got any response
This post is by a banned member (IoriYagami) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
@IoriYagami has done the same similar thing to me.. I bought an account off him and he gave me information to an account which was already locked $400 so it never worked, User then proceeded to ignore me for weeks and to tell me nothing he can do. My issue was never resolved as he constantly ignores me. No refund has been placed or replacement

f
First of all who are u ? If this really happened why don’t u open a scam report? Knock me on tele so I can see who u are
[Image: img]
This post is by a banned member (IoriYagami) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 01:48 PM by IoriYagami.)
(30 March, 2023 - 01:31 PM)BonoYakamoto Wrote: Show More
https://ibb.co/WvNQ2bs

his shit not even work! demand full refund or ban this guy. dont want anything anymore from him

U just confirm u successfully login into the account on 26th March when I deliver the account
Account didn’t work? Seriously
Just need an update

(30 March, 2023 - 01:44 PM)IoriYagami Wrote: Show More

f
Shit that’s a new account too
[Image: img]
Threads
1 Year of service
dude, stop turning everything arround, you know you are not fair
This post is by a banned member (jacko11) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars

Liars I already added attachments and set to 1week, please make a conclusion before the messages expired