Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do i register on xss.is and not get rejected?

by Gyun - 30 March, 2023 - 07:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gyun) - Unhide
Gyun  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 02:47 PM by Gyun. Edited 1 time in total.)
You've heard of xss.is right? You know that one hacking forum that sometimes allows you register but most of time not. Anyways i managed to register however i got my ass rejected 3 times because my account "didn't correspond to the rules" and it dosen't say wich rule i have read the rules nowhere does it say anything about rejections. So i was wondering how do i register on xss.is and not get my ass rejected.
This post is by a banned member (3azz) - Unhide
3azz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Same problem also i got rejected today .. i hope someone here can share a help
This post is by a banned member (sudo_Reverse) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 March, 2023 - 07:05 PM)Gyun Wrote: Show More
You've heard of xss.is right? You know that one hacking forum that sometimes allows you register but most of time not. Anyways i managed to register however i got my ass rejected 3 times because my account "didn't correspond to the rules" and it dosen't say wich rule i have read the rules nowhere does it say anything about rejections. So i was wondering how do i register on xss.is and not get my ass rejected.

Thats strangee...
This post is by a banned member (Idella) - Unhide
Idella  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]Хорошо, что вы обратились за помощью в этом вопросе.[/font][/font]
Gyun  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 April, 2023 - 07:34 AM)sudo_Reverse Wrote: Show More

Thats strangee...

How so?
Gyun  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 April, 2023 - 07:34 AM)sudo_Reverse Wrote: Show More

Thats strangee...

Have managed to register to xss.is and did you not get rejected?
Gyun  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Update: decided to register to xss.is again (this time with an email alias) a day ago and just today i got accepted.
This post is by a banned member (RealThreat) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
you must be real user not with fake info