Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭕️BBHF MoneyVipProgram MVP Forums = Biggest Scam with Proofs!✅ [ 99% Scraped ] ⚡️

by vikaasindoria - 22 April, 2023 - 06:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (lorenlegarda) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank you so much my friend
This post is by a banned member (Memphizz) - Unhide
Memphizz  
Registered
Threads
(22 April, 2023 - 06:22 AM)vikaasindoria Wrote: Show More
At first didnt want to Repost this Stupid Vip Forums but after seeing my Hard work and other Cracked Contributors Work Used There without single credits ? Okay nice  [Image: pepeglad.png]

and you Really Think its Legit VIP forums?? 

[Image: image.png]
not only MVP [ they use cracked Contributor Work on VIP BBHF Giveaways for Stupid Reputation Points >>> Reputation Dogs/Beggars  [Image: bdsm.png] , i have 35 Reputation without any begging [Image: who.png]    ]

[Image: image.png]
so you Think you can Really Use my Hard work for benefits without Problems?  [Image: kek.png] did you Realize that you are Messing with the Wrong Person? [Image: hang.gif]

the 99% Scrape gonna get Shared directly after upload (emoji) Why? Knowledge is never meant to Be Premium/Paid at least for me , without knowledge there will be no Technology/Internet/Social Media/Forums  [Image: feelssadman.png]

even The Bible said : [[ Ask/Take The Knowledge from Born till Death ]]  :monkas:

Conclusion : I know will get many -Minus Reps and Hate speech/problems for this Leaks but this Professional Scam must be Revealed! [Image: pepi.png]

Knowledge will be free and Forever no matter what you do or try to hide , there is nothing such [ Vip/Paid Guides/knowledge ] wich means who pay for Learning public Knowledge deserve to Get Scammed!  [Image: pepeokay.png]

Thank you All Followers , Knowledge is Unlimited/Never ending but its our choice to Pay for it or the Opposite!  [Image: smart.gif]
davaj
This post is by a banned member (cix230) - Unhide
cix230  
Registered
Threads
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Houdinirouge) - Unhide
Threads
Probably doesnt work but lets try
This post is by a banned member (yungdinero) - Unhide
Threads
thanks