Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Deal dispute against Jin

by Monke - 23 April, 2023 - 10:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Monke) - Unhide
Monke  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 April, 2023 - 10:34 PM by Monke. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/jin
Sales Thread:None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:160$ for now 240 $ at the end of April
Screenshots of Communication: sent to liars but didn t responded to me
Additional Information:explained to liars this : "so this is the guy https://cracked.io/jin he already has a dwc because another member reported him I think. So he offered me a grubhub method for 1k or 1.5 k we go down to 600 and then he said wait haha is not a grubhub method is an uber eats method which is totally different we agree on the uber eats Buy for u method (b4u) means u should use logs . we agreed on 160 now and 240 when I make enough money to pay him . He gived me a "contract " in pms which he said 160 now 240 at the end of April even tho we agreed for 240 after I make enough money and the method does work for me . he gived me a Refund method which is totally different and said he will delete the tele chat and instantly deletes it so he can burn the proofs and then he trolls me with a goofy ass emoji like ?. we talked on discord and He gived me the method and I said is not what we agree with and he said u don t have proofs and things like show me the screenshots then .  so I accepted my fate even tho I saved almost 75 % of the entire conversation. and the method doesn t work and he s not willing to help me saying this like i’m celebrating eid rn and he s muslim can t talk and ignoring me for days on discord .  The method which are 2 screenshots said u should make an paypal account an order and I tried and it didn t worked and then he said paypal method doesn t work with paypal u should find a wise portugal account. he said this is a method that only 4 or 5 members has but I think it can be found in any public threads so yeah. Don t want to waste your precious time since I know ur a staff and a busy man and I respect you for that . so will just give the screenshots of tele conve here .  (link with proofs) Got a lot more proofs on discord . So basically 1.he sold me a refund method which is not what we agree on 2. he sold me an uber eats method and first he said is a grubhub method lul 3.he s responding in 2 days on discord not willing to help 4. The method that is written on screenshots doesn t work with paypal 5.he said I should buy a wise portugal account which is basically impossible because who the provides that . That s not even in the method and he s not helping me finding plugs. 6. he said I am gonna delete tele convo and instantly deletes it and trolling me with a goofy ass emoji just because he knew I am new .I knoww about cracked since 1 months and smthg ago and I thought I could be easily scammed on. Amount is 160 for now and 240 after so 400 in total ." So basically is exactly what this guy explained https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Deal-D...st-Jin-275 scammed me with the same method . I am from eu and it doesn t work here . He also deleted the tele convo instantly and will provide every proof is needed . 
Crypto address for a refund: will provide if is needed

https://imgur.com/a/vMsyri7 this is @jin so yeah I will take the loss

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @jin (jin) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024