Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Steam API Scam and Scanner: FREE limited Panel Access (CSGO, RUST, PUBG, DOTA, TF2)

by vidyemer - 26 July, 2023 - 08:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (woyaxaw272) - Unhide
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (prokleteyy69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (wooshlex) - Unhide
wooshlex  
Registered
Threads
(27 July, 2023 - 05:31 AM)Hyper2001 Wrote: Show More
(26 July, 2023 - 08:31 PM)vidyemer Wrote: Show More
ATTENTION: THIS PANEL IS FREE! ANYONE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR ACCESS TO THIS PANEL IS SCAMMING
Please inform me if anyone is charging for access to my panel

Steam API Scam
Currently looking for those who are interested in getting into the API scamming scene. I'm willing to be transparent about the process and help you setup your section.

Let me be transparent off the start: This panel was originally developed by FAKER. FAKER gives a set amount of people the ability to purchase and maintain their panels for a duration of time (rent). What do I do? I'm the project lead. I took the initial investment, initial risk, and overall payment responsibility just for those who are willing to use the tools to their fullest extent, the least amount of responsibility needed.

Message me on my socials if youre interested in getting started! I can answer almost any question(s) you may have, and prefer you to ask questions in this form so others can view it to!

To get started just add me on my Discord, and message me there stating "Cracked.io SAS"

FAQ
Q: Cant I just contact FAKER and get my own panel?
A: Sure, but if youre willing to fork up a fortune just to have your own panel by all means, while in this case I purchased the panel to give other people a simpler alternative than purchasing it from FAKER.

Q: Will it have constant updates and fixes?
A: Yes I talk to FAKER almost on a daily basis, he is constantly working and getting things sorted out.

Q: Is there any way to get traced back?
A: No, although steam scamming has never been so grand that it had to be traced, this panel is ran off a BPH service and has little to no footprint when using it.

Q: Do I need to install any software?
A: NO! You dont and never will need to! This is a web panel, all you do is login with your credentials and off you go!

Q: Are you willing to show people the ropes?
A: Yes! I'm always up to get people who are new to the scene some experience into this and show them exactly how the panel works. Its up to you as the user to figure out your own path, but Ill be here to help!

Setup

Currently the initial setup one would need is just a PC or even laptop. There are nothing for you to download, and there will be absolutely NO reason to download anything at all. This entire panel is web based and user friendly.
We currently own 2 different sites that are connected to the panel, as well as multiple different methods of attacks on steam users. You can force users to add, delete, and even block certain Steam64 ID's. You can even change their name, take their skins, and a whole bunch of other options!

Overall as a group we have taken over $95,000 worth of skins since January.
Feel free to message me for any questions!

Screenshot Of Panel:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Discord: 
Show ContentSpoiler:
Nice Content!!!

Yooo! Where can I contact you?
This post is by a banned member (vidyemer) - Unhide
vidyemer  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 03:39 AM)wooshlex Wrote: Show More
(27 July, 2023 - 05:31 AM)Hyper2001 Wrote: Show More
ATTENTION: THIS PANEL IS FREE! ANYONE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR ACCESS TO THIS PANEL IS SCAMMING

Steam API Scam
Currently looking for those who are interested in getting into the API scamming scene. I'm willing to be transparent about the process and help you setup your section.

Let me be transparent off the start: This panel was originally developed by FAKER. FAKER gives a set amount of people the ability to purchase and maintain their panels for a duration of time (rent). What do I do? I'm the project lead. I took the initial investment, initial risk, and overall payment responsibility just for those who are willing to use the tools to their fullest extent, the least amount of responsibility needed.

Message me on my socials if youre interested in getting started! I can answer almost any question(s) you may have, and prefer you to ask questions in this form so others can view it to!

To get started just add me on my Discord, and message me there stating "Cracked.io SAS"

FAQ
A: Sure, but if youre willing to fork up a fortune just to have your own panel by all means, while in this case I purchased the panel to give other people a simpler alternative than purchasing it from FAKER.

A: Yes I talk to FAKER almost on a daily basis, he is constantly working and getting things sorted out.

A: No, although steam scamming has never been so grand that it had to be traced, this panel is ran off a BPH service and has little to no footprint when using it.

A: NO! You dont and never will need to! This is a web panel, all you do is login with your credentials and off you go!

A: Yes! I'm always up to get people who are new to the scene some experience into this and show them exactly how the panel works. Its up to you as the user to figure out your own path, but Ill be here to help!

Setup

Currently the initial setup one would need is just a PC or even laptop. There are nothing for you to download, and there will be absolutely NO reason to download anything at all. This entire panel is web based and user friendly.
We currently own 2 different sites that are connected to the panel, as well as multiple different methods of attacks on steam users. You can force users to add, delete, and even block certain Steam64 ID's. You can even change their name, take their skins, and a whole bunch of other options!

Screenshot Of Panel:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Discord: 
Show ContentSpoiler:
Nice Content!!!

Yooo! Where can I contact you?

My discord is ussrgodseye
This post is by a banned member (CmpK8754) - Unhide
CmpK8754  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
nice
This post is by a banned member (mufasaplayss) - Unhide
Threads

Steam API Scam

FAQ

Setup

Screenshot Of Panel:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Discord: 
Show ContentSpoiler:

crazy!
This post is by a banned member (mufasaplayss) - Unhide
Threads

Steam API Scam

FAQ

Setup

Screenshot Of Panel:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Discord: 
Show ContentSpoiler:

crazy!
This post is by a banned member (daser46wssa) - Unhide
Threads
ty