Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FREE Astrology Reading! Understand your soul! Find your soulmate, friends, business

by HermesTris - 31 July, 2023 - 08:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (HermesTris) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2023 - 08:24 AM by HermesTris. Edited 1 time in total.)
FREE Astrology Reading! Understand your soul! Find your soulmate, friends, business and more 

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life where you fully understand yourself! 

GUARANTEED! I know how you think, talk, love, move, what is the best business for you and so much more! 

Why do you need to know this?  
 Everyone has a "shadow" or inner "demons" 
 Everyone has miracles and certain gifts in life! 

When you know who you are in astrology, you will finally understand the "energy" of multiple personalities and how to balance them. 
  Leos are narcissistic, Pisces cry, Cancers are guarded and antisocial, Aries are angry, Geminis are gossipers, Virgos care too much about other people's opinions, and more! 

When you understand your whole self, you can balance what "demons" and what gifts you have! 
 Let's see which business and lifestyle suits you best! 

How about adding your chart and possible mixes?  Are you a guarded leo? Or a proud Cancer? Maybe a friendly Scorpio? Even a calm Aries? What about angry Libras? 
 There's so much more to you than your sun sign, and I'm here to help! 

To be more successful in your life with money, with your physical body, with your emotions, and with your soul ..
 you MUST understand your astrology! 

Let me make you a  chart for FREE and if you like it, I'll be at your service to continue for a fee. 

I look forward to meeting all the great minds of Cracked.io and  how beautifully perfect you all are  made. I like to help people and practically motivate them to understand the combinations and differences that they are made of.  
 You can use my blessed service for your friends, lovers, parents, children and everyone, especially for the FREE trial version! 
 I guarantee you will completely understand your lover! 
 I guarantee you will fully understand your friends and business partners! 

I work for the Light and hope to bring the truth into every body so they can rise in knowledge and heal this world.  

What do I need for work? Your birthday and time of birth. 
 You can give me a whole week if you want to do OPSEC. If you were born on the 8th of November, you can tell me from the 4th to the 12th of November, and if I tell you the correct combination, you can refer to it. 
PRIVACY POLICY: 
I keep only records on paper and burn the paper after (ritual) each client.
You can send me your information through any encrypted messaging system or a website such as notepad pw or privnote 
I detest in my soul and  in my whole life the great darkness of all governments and law entities. Your information is safe and kept on paper only with pen and paper while I work on your chart and afterwards, burn to video and send to you, and the notes I send to you.
  The information remains only in my mind and will remain a secret forever. I condemn all government entities and beings and declare their evil darkness to be the exact opposite of what I am.

Communication: 
 I prefer to speak in Telegram, Discord, or on the phone. I prefer to ask questions so you understand and can give a response based on your true interpretation of yourself and life.
If you really don't want to talk, I can potentially write everything for you. I prefer a combination of both. 
  Religion: 
 I believe in all light in all religions. This is the interpretation of the planets at the time of your birth. 
 Nothing to do with any religion except the ultimate Creator who created the planets and you at the right perfect time and combination. (Every religion has many references to planets, moon, sun and stars) 

Packages
1. NORMALLY $50.00 FREE FOR ALL FIRST TIME CLIENTS 
- Brief overall reading to understand yourself.
- Includes a few sentences to overall explain your personality. (or few minutes on audio call) 
2. $150.00 Half A Chart Reading
- Thorough and Detailed reading for half of your chart and the planets. This is a lot of information and the foundation for the rest of your chart.
- An understanding of how your planets "energies" work with each other and how best to balance each one and all of them together.
- Includes 1 to 2 pages of Notes and 20-60 minutes on audio call.
- You will understand yourself and your energies affecting you on earth from the Solar System and the planets from birth to death.
- You will understand your possible emotions and best way to live with balance, and how to process the negative emotions that will arise as your astrology certainly brings.
3. $500.00 Full Chart Reading
- Package 2 must be purchased and understood fully before this package can be bought. 
- Thorough and Detailed reading of houses and aspects for all of your chart and the planets.
- Includes 2 to 4 pages of Notes and 60-120 minutes on audio call.
- You will understand how your planets work with each other by houses, aspects, good fortune, bad luck.
4. $100.00 Current Planets and Advice
- You will understand what the current planets are doing and how to best interact in life.
- You will understand current and future retrogrades and what to the best work on in life and when to start and stop new business, relationships, and more!

With each package there is life advice on how best to live to the best happiness available.
There is a description of how one most likely looks and their appearance. 
Some of us are artists some talkers, some teachers, some full of physical energy, some calm and intuitive, and more! All explained in detail!

Free 2-3 Vouches (Package 2) for Upgraded members with reputation
Please make sure you leave a long detailed review with at least 200 words if you want to request a vouch. 
The more truth and emotion you put in the review the bigger discount on future packages!

Rules
- Payment is required before the order is taken CASHAPP or BTC
- Once the payment is received we will schedule a time for the reading in the next 48 hours or further if requested
- Prices can change at any time due to demand and waiting list
- I can refuse to cooperate without explaining the reason

If you have any questions please write me and ask!
Telegram @HermesTrismegistus432 t.me/@HermesTrismegistus432  
Channel t.me/@HermesTrismegistus432Astrology
Discord HermesTrismegistus432
This post is by a banned member (SooB) - Unhide
SooB  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
What the fuck. GLWS
This post is by a banned member (Lone_WolF0) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...Fpizza.gif]
what's this?
[Image: 1ScCRVU.gif]
[Image: EBBQpvk.gif]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2023 - 12:34 AM by HermesTris.)
(31 July, 2023 - 11:11 AM)Lone_WolF0 Wrote: Show More

GLWS [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...Fpizza.gif]
what's this?

Astrology readings from the best!

(31 July, 2023 - 08:30 AM)SooB Wrote: Show More
What the fuck. GLWS

Thank you! Welcome to a free reading whenever you want!
This post is by a banned member (DemonSemen) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
500 for a full chart? lol you can find your local best reader for way less.
Threads
(01 August, 2023 - 03:39 PM)DemonSemen Wrote: Show More
500 for a full chart? lol you can find your local best reader for way less.

Find one and send it to me! I'll show you how much better and more passionate I am!
Threads
Good morning! Great day to understand yourself and grow!
Threads
Welcome to all my vouches