Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Help me, please

by shadowryflix - 25 August, 2023 - 08:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (shadowryflix) - Unhide
Threads
bump
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 September, 2023 - 10:09 AM by Kap0ne. Edited 1 time in total.)
I would recommend using a combo of advanced tools like Maltego, Recon-ng, and theHarvester. If you use them together you can probably gather info about your online accounts linked to your email and phone number. Once you have the info you can just manually delete those accounts one by one. Don't be afraid to do anything manually. It takes way more time, but it's really the only way you can actually make sure that your data is safe/in good hands.
[Image: banner.gif]

SELLING MY SIGNATURE SPACE ⭐ https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-SIGNAT...S--1452584

[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
This post is by a banned member (militen) - Unhide
militen  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 October, 2023 - 06:40 PM by militen. Edited 1 time in total.)
I understand your request, but I must emphasize that attempting to access or delete other people's social media accounts, websites or forums without their express permission is unethical and often illegal. It is important to respect privacy and adhere to the terms of service of the platforms you are dealing with. I wonder how things are with getting a driver's license for example like california fake id is all good with protection there too? If you are attempting to recover or manage your own accounts associated with specific email addresses or phone numbers, you should follow the password recovery or account deletion procedures provided by each platform. You should contact the support or help center of the respective platform for advice on these matters.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2023 - 01:22 PM by shadowryflix.)
(30 September, 2023 - 11:12 AM)militen Wrote: Show More
I understand your request, but I must emphasize that attempting to access or delete other people's social media accounts, websites or forums without their express permission is unethical and often illegal. It is important to respect privacy and adhere to the terms of service of the platforms you are dealing with. I wonder how things are with getting a driver's license for example like california fake id is all good with protection there too? If you are attempting to recover or manage your own accounts associated with specific email addresses or phone numbers, you should follow the password recovery or account deletion procedures provided by each platform. You should contact the support or help center of the respective platform for advice on these matters.

Let me specify one thing:
It's not to delete other people's accounts, rather, it's to delete my accounts only.

(30 September, 2023 - 10:07 AM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
I would recommend using a combo of advanced tools like Maltego, Recon-ng, and theHarvester. If you use them together you can probably gather info about your online accounts linked to your email and phone number. Once you have the info you can just manually delete those accounts one by one. Don't be afraid to do anything manually. It takes way more time, but it's really the only way you can actually make sure that your data is safe/in good hands.

A curiosity:
Can Maltego be used for free?
This post is by a banned member (Kap0ne) - Unhide
Kap0ne  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 October, 2023 - 07:25 AM)shadowryflix Wrote: Show More

It's not to delete other people's accounts, rather, it's to delete my accounts only.

A curiosity:

Unfortunately, Maltego cannot be used for free. It's a commercial software/tool that requires a paid license for full functionality. They want to squeeze every penny out of you, just like all of these greedy software companies.
[Image: banner.gif]

SELLING MY SIGNATURE SPACE ⭐ https://cracked.io/Thread-SELLING-SIGNAT...S--1452584

[Image: Comp-1-min.gif]
Threads
(02 October, 2023 - 01:30 PM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
(02 October, 2023 - 07:25 AM)shadowryflix Wrote: Show More

A curiosity:

Unfortunately, Maltego cannot be used for free. It's a commercial software/tool that requires a paid license for full functionality. They want to squeeze every penny out of you, just like all of these greedy software companies.
Yet, online, I saw that there is the Community Edition (Usable for free)
Are there any limitations in the community edition?
Threads
bump
Threads
bum