Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[FREE] CRTO I and II - Red Team Ops lessons by Zero-Point Security

by Tamarisk - 27 September, 2023 - 11:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (q7w8e9r4t5) - Unhide
Threads
(27 September, 2023 - 11:41 AM)Tamarisk Wrote: Show More
Red Team Ops is an online, self-study course that teaches the basic principles, tools and techniques synonymous with red teaming.
Students will first cover the core concepts of adversary simulation, command & control, engagement planning and reporting.
They will then go through each stage of the attack lifecycle - from initial compromise to full domain takeover, data hunting and exfiltration. Students will learn how common "OPSEC failures" can lead to detection by defenders, and how to carry out those attacks in a stealthier way.
Finally, they will learn how to bypass defences such as Windows Defender, AMSI and AppLocker.

I share with you both version I and II of the training materials, so you can start with the basics and learn at your own pace.

Thank so much
This post is by a banned member (stictoast) - Unhide
stictoast  
Registered
Threads
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (giseho2984) - Unhide
Threads
sda
This post is by a banned member (mizururi) - Unhide
mizururi  
Registered
Threads
Red Team Ops is an online, self-study course that teaches the basic principles, tools and techniques synonymous with red teaming.
Students will first cover the core concepts of adversary simulation, command & control, engagement planning and reporting.
They will then go through each stage of the attack lifecycle - from initial compromise to full domain takeover, data hunting and exfiltration. Students will learn how common "OPSEC failures" can lead to detection by defenders, and how to carry out those attacks in a stealthier way.
Finally, they will learn how to bypass defences such as Windows Defender, AMSI and AppLocker.

I share with you both version I and II of the training materials, so you can start with the basics and learn at your own pace.
Thank you very much for sharing, brother, I will study hard
This post is by a banned member (h3x44) - Unhide
h3x44  
Registered
Threads
Thank you so much!!!
This post is by a banned member (johnblack4) - Unhide
Threads

Thank you bro!! Kepp ti up
This post is by a banned member (Luffy1335) - Unhide
Luffy1335  
Registered
Threads

thanksss
This post is by a banned member (DrogoGOTSnow) - Unhide
Threads

Nice