Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Earn Monthly Income from Rental Properties in Dubai - Start With 68$ FREE GIFT

by andiy1979 - 07 October, 2023 - 07:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (andiy1979) - Unhide
andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2023 - 11:18 AM by andiy1979. Edited 1 time in total.)
Start investing in real estate in Dubai with a $68 no-deposit bonus and a $136 minimum deposit with monthly rental income.

Stake Company 
– Stake Properties Limited (Stake) is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) as the operator of a real estate investment crowdfunding platform.

When you invest with Stake, the Dubai Land Department (DLD) issues a title deed in the name of the SPV and a share certificate in your name. All our SPVs are registered with the DIFC and your name and ownership can be verified through the online public registration portal. Importantly, these SPVs invest in a property asset free from any debt, lien, or security and guarantee that no bank, financial institution, or other creditor can claim your asset.

Real Estate Investing No Deposit Bonus – A modern way to invest in real estate for everyone

To get AED 250 with no deposit, simply register through my link (click here to open an account Real Estate Investing No Deposit Bonus).

Digital minimum deposit Invest in quality rental property from anywhere in the world for as low as AED 500 (USD 136).

Gross annual income from rent (monthly payments): 9% – 10%.

Gross annual return from property market appreciation: 6%.

Read Stake Dubai Company Review
andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
New property launchedStudio in Liberty House, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).Studio448 sq.ft.DIFC
AED 1,100,854
  7.34% annual gross yield
With a net yield of 5.49% and a price per square foot of AED 2,457

Real Estate Investing No Deposit Bonus – A modern way to invest in real estate for everyone

To get AED 250 with no deposit, simply register through my link (click here to open an account Real Estate Investing No Deposit Bonus).

Digital minimum deposit Invest in quality rental property from anywhere in the world for as low as AED 500 (USD 136).
andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
THE COMPANY IS REGULATED

Stake Company 
– Stake Properties Limited (Stake) is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) as the operator of a real estate investment crowdfunding platform.

Deposit Methods: Credit / Debit Cards and Bank Transfer

The company is 100% Safe

When you invest with Stake, the Dubai Land Department (DLD) issues a title deed in the name of the SPV and a share certificate in your name. All our SPVs are registered with the DIFC and your name and ownership can be verified through the online public registration portal. Importantly, these SPVs invest in a property asset free from any debt, lien, or security and guarantee that no bank, financial institution, or other creditor can claim your asset.

andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2023 - 07:00 PM by andiy1979. Edited 1 time in total.)
PROPERTIES AVAILABLE TO BUY YOUR SHARES - see the picture attached
To get AED 250 ($ 68) WITHOUT DEPOSIT Read My Review:  GetStake.com Review
Minimum Deposit AED 500 ($ 136)

[Image: 1989286907_propertiestobuy.thumb.png.b9c...578b88.png]
andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
On another forum a member asked me:
Quote:This earning opportunity is obviously tantalizing.
I however have some unanswered questions. One, why does this organization evidently target people with low disposable incomes? As in, why not simply invite one or a few wealthy people to make this investment?

Can someone shed light on this?
not many people have a sum of money in the order of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of euros

in addition, because the minimum amount to invest is small, anyone at any time if they have $136 to invest, they can invest

if you have this amount available weekly or monthly, you can invest weekly or monthly in one or more properties

this promotion is an investment that is addressed to everyone, both those with a lot of money and those with a lower income

this company doesn't just hunt people with a lot of money

this company wants to be accessible to people with an average income who over time, investing a minimum amount monthly or weekly, end up owning a large amount invested in real estate
andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
To get AED 250 ($ 68) WITHOUT DEPOSIT Read My Review: GetStake.com Review

[Image: stake-exit.png]

To get AED 250 ($ 68) WITHOUT DEPOSIT Read My Review: GetStake.com Review

andiy1979  
Registered
Threads
Stake empowers investors from all over the world to digitally invest in prime real estate and build wealth through passive income.

To get AED 250 ($ 68) WITHOUT DEPOSIT Read My Review: [b]GetStake.com Review[/b]
This post is by a banned member (mydopeconcepts) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
tthanks