Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @ANG

by Bitcobar - 11 October, 2023 - 04:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bitcobar) - Unhide
Bitcobar  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2023 - 04:15 AM by Bitcobar. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ANG
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...Q-Relaunch
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: my old scam report it's important to read https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...NG--849207
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: i see he got unbanned after scamming so many people in here with the proxy service first of all the proxies never worked more than two days we subscribers waited if he could find soluiton but there wasn't any solution (i am talking about paying and waiting two weeks) and after i did open scam report (because he start threating us with exit scam) if we don't wait him fix the old scam report also was about it  in the secom report he refused refunding and i see in the old scam report it's got updated about claming his refund confirmed which is this is not true the guy didn't paid anything to me  (please if you paid him in any way mention about this here because i don't want him gateaway from this just with paying me $50 there was many people buyed his service) (THE OLD SCAM REPORT WASN'T JUST ABOUT ME THE GUY LITERLLY THREAT US WITH EXIT SCAM IF WE DON'T WAIT IT WAS ABOUT IT AND ALSO AGAIN PLEAE MENTION IF YOU PAID HIM ) funny thing at the end of service he acted like sold service someone and the guy also supposedly sold couldn't make it work the service same problems didn't work more than even 3 hours litrally THREE HOURS and eventually he also closed discord and without also any refund basicly exit scam (why i say supposedly sold because who would pay $10k to buy a proxies service that ain't working from a guy banned not refunding   [Image: clown2.gif])
Crypto address for a refund: i have nothing to say about if the administration will let him do the same things with just paying me $50
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ANG (ANG) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]