Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Is CSGO really good?

by kal2 - 27 August, 2019 - 10:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (lil_cluc) - Unhide
lil_cluc  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
honestly, i'm shit at the game, but its stood the test of time. it takes a long time to get better at, just like its competitors (r6 siege, cant think of others rn), and its a fun ass game to just chill and play a few matches. unless ur trust factors red...
This post is by a banned member (ohshitfuck) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
CS:GO used to be fun, apparently now according to some others they made it so you have to pay or else you dont get assess to servers with a good anticheat
This post is by a banned member (Avirexe) - Unhide
Avirexe  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It was very fun back then. Seems to have changed a lot now since it became free.
This post is by a banned member (lemonculde) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Still enjoyable but was better going to play again when I get a new gfx card
This post is by a banned member (abascookiemonster) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hendrik379) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
With Valorant coming out, doubt it will last any longer.
This post is by a banned member (dupp) - Unhide
dupp  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Havent played for a long time, but its still a good game, but i liked 1.5 more.
This post is by a banned member (zer0xy) - Unhide
zer0xy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Here is my take on CSGO, coming from someone who has spent thousands of hours on the game. 

Playing for fun or on community servers:

In summary, a balance of toxic/hilarious people out there, just make the most of what you have.

There are many fun surf servers, jailbreak, 1v1's, and more. Do some searching :)

One negative aspect are scammers. Scammers will try and hit up players with low hours with nice skins and try anything to convince you to do something in specific to steal your skins that are worth $$$. The best way to avoid this is to strictly use the Steam community market

A few things to take into consideration for competitive

1) PC
2) Players
3) Configs/Settings
4) Toxicity
5) Hacking 

This section really mainly applies if you are playing "Competitive" 

1) You will need a decently strong device to run the game (preferably on lowest settings at minimum) This reason being that any/every advantage you can get will make your experience better. One thing to note is that Valve (the company that owns CSGO) has been doing is updating their textures and graphics, making it more demanding.

2) This game has been around (in general) for over 20 years. Some of the players in this game are super sweaty and very experienced. I would highly recommend practicing with friends, and finding people who are willing to help you understand the game better. (Maybe watch youtube videos, guides, tips and tricks)

3) This game is all about the configurations/settings. Find what works for YOU. Resolution, crosshair, sensitivity, keybinds for certain actions, whatever YOU feel like gives YOU the advantage, try it. 

4) Solo-queing is nearly impossible. Solo-queing is when you choose to join the game alone in spite that you get paired with 4 other people that want to win (Not most of the time) Starting off in the lower ranks, you have it all. The hackers, the "Throwers" (people who want to troll and willingly lose)  and people who just have a stick up their ass for no reason. They literally enjoy ruining the experience for others. And sometimes you're just going to have people who just suck at the game and rage. Again, this can be prevented if you manage to find a team of 5 people (and que beforehand)  who are willing to play effectively.  I highly suggest not solo-queing if you see yourself not getting along with these people.

5) Hacking. This game was recently made to now be free to the community. With this, will come hacking. However, if you enable the Prime feature (plugging in your phone number) this should filter out most cheaters. Again, it wont remove all of them, but it is just a filter.