Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CREATE AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE DWC TAG

by SirMoustache - 18 November, 2023 - 11:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (SirMoustache) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 18 November, 2023 - 11:46 AM by SirMoustache. Edited 1 time in total.)
I just got slapped with a DWC tag, and a ''user has recently registered...''. I have 0 negreps, have literally had 0 run-ins with anyone. I've spent a fuckton of dollars on this forum with various people for products and services.

Apparently I got slapped with this tag because I opened a PP Holding service yesterday. If there was any info at all about this resulting in a DWC tag I wouldn't have done it as I'm in the midst of opening a service with @ZahidJamal and this puts that in jeopardy. I suggest making an actual valid and accurate tag for ''high risk services''.

What do I mean by this? I understand PP holding carries risk, but that's due to PayPal being unpredictable. I have given nobody any reason to think I'm going to rip them, making this feel incredibly unfair. I'd suggest the following tag: ''User runs a service that is subject to external factors that carry risk''. Anything like that would be MUCH better.

Now when people come on my profile they'll just assume I'm a piece of shit scammer and we all know most people won't think twice, that's what the DWC tag is for. On top of that, all the open-up services carry the exact same level of risk. Many people buying open-ups get their paid for account closed within a day because there's a bunch of externals that can happen.

DWC tag should be for people who have an open scam report. If this is about past people using holding services to scam, I don't really care. That's what we call collective punishment, I've done nothing wrong and I'm sure other people will have this issue in the future so a new tag would be highly appreciated.

DWC TAG: Should be for people who have an open scam report and for X amount of days, weeks after the scam report if they were at fault.
User has recently registered...: This literally makes even less sense. How exactly would a MM work for a holding service? Need another PayPal holder?

My point being, I'm not against the protection of the community, but these tags don't apply to me whatsoever and only serve to diminish my reputation. I don't need them to be removed, I'd like them to be accurate so my situation is actually represented properly without dragging my name through the mud.
Pepi I am not a skemmer! [Image: pepi.png]

Click me for context about DWC
This post is by a banned member (LoroPiana) - Unhide
LoroPiana  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(18 November, 2023 - 11:16 AM)SirMoustache Wrote: Show More
I just got slapped with a DWC tag, and a ''user has recently registered...''. I have 0 negreps, have literally had 0 run-ins with anyone. I've spent a fuckton of dollars on this forum with various people for products and services.

Apparently I got slapped with this tag because I opened a PP Holding service yesterday. If there was any info at all about this resulting in a DWC tag I wouldn't have done it as I'm in the midst of opening a service with @ZahidJamal and this puts that in jeopardy. I suggest making an actual valid and accurate tag for ''high risk services''.

What do I mean by this? I understand PP holding carries risk, but that's due to PayPal being unpredictable. I have given nobody any reason to think I'm going to rip them, making this feel incredibly unfair. I'd suggest the following tag: ''User runs a service that is subject to external factors that carry risk''. Anything like that would be MUCH better.

Now when people come on my profile they'll just assume I'm a piece of shit scammer and we all know most people won't think twice, that's what the DWC tag is for. On top of that, all the open-up services carry the exact same level of risk. Many people buying open-ups get their paid for account closed within a day because there's a bunch of externals that can happen.

DWC tag should be for people who have an open scam report. If this is about past people using holding services to scam, I don't really care. That's what we call collective punishment, I've done nothing wrong and I'm sure other people will have this issue in the future so a new tag would be highly appreciated.

DWC TAG: Should be for people who have an open scam report and for X amount of days, weeks after the scam report if they were at fault.
User has recently registered...: This literally makes even less sense. How exactly would a MM work for a holding service? Need another PayPal holder?

My point being, I'm not against the protection of the community, but these tags don't apply to me whatsoever and only serve to diminish my reputation. I don't need them to be removed, I'd like them to be accurate so my situation is actually represented properly without dragging my name through the mud.

Agreed
https://cracked.io/Thread-Selling-signat...s--1384042

TOP - 150$
MID - 130$
BOT - 110$

Prices include VAT and are per month.
This post is by a banned member (ZahidJamal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (adblock) - Unhide
adblock  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Agree 
✨More tool / combolist / proxy ?  https://t.me/adbsoft
[Image: 58EzGYnH.png]
☄️ 
https://t.me/adbsoft ☄️
☄️ 
https://t.me/adbconv ☄️
[Image: gdNTzVvb.png]

LEAVE A REP

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Pepelove✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
This post is by a banned member (solid) - Unhide
solid  
Supreme
Threads
+1
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
+1
This post is by a banned member (Avigi) - Unhide
Avigi  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Good one
This post is by a banned member (TinaProsacco) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2023 - 11:36 AM by TinaProsacco.)
weird strict dad )

thank you!