Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against the professor multi

by Clown - 24 November, 2023 - 12:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Clown) - Unhide
Clown  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 12:35 PM by Clown. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MarioMNa1 aka
https://cracked.io/SnoopyDad
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-1-UPS-INSIDER-...-WORLDWIDE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100
Screenshots of Communication:
I ordered 1 ftid like 1 month ago. 2 weeks I find out that the guy itchyftid.net who have the telegram @itchytech just deleted every group and mass deleted every costumer message. The guy clearly exit scam but behind the scene couple of his partner they are hiding that by telling people he got irl problems.

One of this partners which is I am pretty sure it's his alt service/account its @MarioMNa1 the guy advertising his services from his alt by referring it into his ex telegram account.

Also I did a nice tour on MarioMNa1 telegram and I released he started to be active and posting on his telegram and chat only after the guy itchytech got banned. Of course on biz respective it's normal but it's not because I did released he started a way new services like same exact stuff the @itchytech was offering.

The main reason i made this report here is making the market place safe and showing the lies of this guy. Also he can't just exit scam for thousands only god know how many K$ he scammed. And after that regenerate his alt services.

1/ The conclusion here is the guy MarioMNa1 is alt of the scammer.
2/ partnership with the scammer and taking advantage of the situation.

There is nothing besides this 2. And I am sure the guy will say something like " nah its not me, he put my Telegram there without my notice..or some bullshit "

Stay safe.

Edit: I found new things about this Mario guy he also publicly Partnershipping with a know telegram scammer knows as KZ aka @tiranic
@tiranicSCAM ( check this on telegram)

+ of course I got banned from the Mario telegram and couple of his partners without even contacting his partners to expose him.
Well let's start with this guy first.
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MarioMNa1 (MarioMNa1), @SnoopyDad (SnoopyDad) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MarioMNa1) - Unhide
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 01:00 PM by MarioMNa1.)
Hello , moderators can Check the ip address logs of both me and Itchy and they’ll clearly get a conclusion .

As for me Being active While Itchy is out . Hell no , I’ve been active since 2020 From discord while i moved to Tele in late 2021’s , Have many groups like t.me/refundgroupchat t.me/ftidcc t.me/refundingsociety , and you can see me active in almost all of them Every single day of the week

Also i am the one who Taught everybody About Nr Ftid , SS FTID , Etc so they the ones offering same service as me ?

Itchy simply promoted my services After he stopped his services as a way for his customers to find someone Reliable, I barely talked to itchy in my career but when we did talk we’ve been both helpful to eachother .

In conclusion , Let the mods check the whole IP log as you’re saying im his alt , so there should be atleast 1 non vpn ip address related between eachother .

(24 November, 2023 - 12:41 PM)Clown Wrote: Show More
(24 November, 2023 - 12:37 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More
Hello , moderators can Check the ip address logs of both me and Itchy and they’ll clearly get a conclusion .

As for me Being active While Itchy is out . Hell no , I’ve been active since 2020 From discord while i moved to Tele in late 2021’s , Have many groups like t.me/refundgroupchat t.me/ftidcc t.me/refundingsociety , and you can see me active in almost all of them Every single day of the week

Also i am the one who Taught everybody About Nr Ftid , SS FTID , Etc so they the ones offering same service as me ?

Itchy simply promoted my services After he stopped his services as a way for his customers to find someone Reliable, I barely talked to itchy in my career but when we did talk we’ve been both helpful to eachother .

In conclusion , Let the mods check the whole IP log as you’re saying im his alt , so there should be atleast 1 non vpn ip address related between eachother .

This is the translation of what are you saying

" itchy exit scammed for thousands of dollars and I am him or I did partnership with him and I started to move the telegram old costumers to my new telegram. Of course check my ips because i am obviously hiding that by ez tools "

Brother , You know Mods aint that dumb . They can Clear out any vpn ip address, I don’t use Any vpn when im on my phone aswell as atm . And him asking for how to do Nrftid doesn’t mean i done partnership with him ?

(24 November, 2023 - 12:41 PM)Clown Wrote: Show More

" itchy exit scammed for thousands of dollars and I am him or I did partnership with him and I started to move the telegram old costumers to my new telegram. Of course check my ips because i am obviously hiding that by ez tools "

dont know where you read all that , but teaching him how to run nr ftid aint a partnership  [Image: smart.gif]  . 

also mods aren't that dumb , they'll know which ips are wit vpns and which ones are without , Mods can clearly see my ip history and they can conclude that 2/3 of my ips aren't "hidden" nor covered with anything . 

time for the mods to decided . Oh , can't i exit scam and put you in my bio? that way ppl will open a scam report against u

saw the edit he done , brother never heard of sniping channels , you can clearly see when @kzboxingservices was Sniped with the date .

u were never banned from my channel since u never joined , also u never got blocked except 1 min , all those lies won't get you anywhere
[Image: 1MoQtfv2dLTo3jWo.gif]

[Image: WMsFKgipKFzVAjsf.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Clown) - Unhide
Clown  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Clown PM me & @Liars with the proof that supports your claims.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2023 - 03:01 PM by MarioMNa1.)
(26 November, 2023 - 02:52 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Clown PM me & @Liars with the proof that supports your claims.

check the ip logs of me & itchy . also im pretty sure fivio talked to liars abt it . also , sniping a channel such as kzboxingservices doesn't mean your partnering with them

MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
bumping @Liars @Darkness

MarioMNa1