Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Best Web3 Crypto Drainer All Chains

by michel666 - 15 January, 2024 - 04:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (michel666) - Unhide
michel666  
Registered
Threads
Hello, im developer in Web3, Nodejs, and i recently create a new version of drainer, BEST IN THE MARKET.

Demo : https://coinbaracus.com
Telegram : @baracusbar666
Price : $500

Supported Wallets: Metamask, Trust Wallet, Wallet Connect, Coinbase, Binance Wallet
Supported Methods: Transfer, Sign, Permit, Safa, Seaport, Blur, X2Y2
Supported Contracts: Claim, ClaimReward, SecurityUpdate, Connect, Execute, Swap
Supported Networks: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Fantom, Optimism
Networks: Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Fantom and Optimism
Supported assets: Native Coins, Tokens, and NFT

Token withdrawal method: Sign, Transfer, Approve, Permit, Permit v2, Uniswap Multicall, Pancake Multicall, Sushiswap, and QuickSwap.
NFT withdrawal method: Sign, Transfer, and SetApprovalForAll.

Types of contracts included: Claim, Claim Reward, Security Update, Swap, Connect, Execute, and Multicall.
Available trust contract format: 0x000...0000 - maximum user trust.

API Services: DeBank, Zapper, OpenSea API, and Ankr.
Other features: Telegram Notifications, Automatic withdrawal of assets, Approuve, Sign and Smart Contract.
Additional modules: X2Y2, SeaPort 1.5, Blur.

Price : $500 USD, you get FULL SOURCE CODE Forfrontend, and back server.
This post is by a banned member (Andretoken) - Unhide
Threads
actual?
This post is by a banned member (zarriyah) - Unhide
zarriyah  
Registered
Threads
I recently delved into forex trading and was captivated by its potential for capitalizing on currency fluctuations. Amidst my search for a suitable broker, FBS stood out with its competitive spreads, acclaimed service, and wide range of tradable instruments. Reading the detailed review of economic calendar added to my confidence in choosing a legitimate platform, providing thorough insights into this international brokerage.
This post is by a banned member (Kuravar) - Unhide
Kuravar  
Registered
Threads
It would be nice to find a reliable crypto exchange. Not that I need it for some big transactions, but I always want to find something trusted and with a favorable rate.
This post is by a banned member (Fishrot) - Unhide
Fishrot  
Registered
Threads
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->For some reason people still have the opinion that it is very dangerous to perform any actions with crypto, and it will immediately attract scammers who will steal your money and assets. There are many reliable exchangers on the market, including otc bitcoin. Here, transactions are very fast under reliable protection. Now cryptocurrency is not much different from traditional currency. In terms of security at least for sure.
This post is by a banned member (Fishrot) - Unhide
Fishrot  
Registered
Threads
For some reason people still have the opinion that it is very dangerous to perform any actions with crypto, and it will immediately attract scammers who will steal your money and assets. There are many reliable exchangers on the market, including otc bitcoin. Here, transactions are very fast under reliable protection. Now cryptocurrency is not much different from traditional currency. In terms of security at least for sure.
This post is by a banned member (WardKeira) - Unhide
WardKeira  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2024 - 02:06 PM by WardKeira. Edited 1 time in total.)
[font][font]I use bitcoins. It is a cryptocurrency that is powered by blockchain technology. I recommend checking out https://hotcoinpost.io/top-crypto-with-t...tion-time/ for information on the top cryptocurrencies with the fastest transaction times.[/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (Kisam1e) - Unhide
Kisam1e  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2024 - 02:35 AM by Kisam1e. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey, buddy. My nice and successful purchase of Solana on https://www.independentreserve.com/au/buy/solana was a kind of discovery for me. Their platform is not only user-friendly, but also offers a wide range of tools for managing cryptocurrency assets. Fast transactions and a high level of security make this platform an ideal choice for those who value reliability and efficiency. I hope I was able to help you