Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

PLATINUM BETS - #1 BETTING ALGO | DAILY SIGNALS | 1,000%+ MONTHLY | PROFIT GUARANTEED

by Predictable - 23 February, 2024 - 12:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Deathmatix) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
GLWS
[Image: nZHbnPt.gif]

[Image: Jr3VKBa]
This post is by a banned member (PokerStars) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
1000% ? I always wanted to become milionaire I guess I will be in 5 months ???
This post is by a banned member (HankWilliamsJr) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 April, 2024 - 07:23 PM by HankWilliamsJr. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Grammar )
Figured I would post an update as I saw the spreadsheets, successful mods in Discord, etc. For reference this is my 3rd time testing a service of this type.

Purchased 4 days ago now, initially the payment bot wasn't working. This is common for payment bots, no big deal. Decided to try out 1 month. Read through all of the guides, and initially had a bit of trouble, was told that the bets couldn't be removed from the signal channel as that feature wasn't working. No big deal, placed a total of 64 bets. 15/64 bets were successful, losing a bankroll of 36% in 4 days. While I understand variance plays a large factor in this, it's not about the financial aspect for me, hence why I'm ending the experiment early. The system is a far cry from a finished product.

Payment bot does not work, unable to remove signal bets. I would receive the same signals 15-20 times in a row, constantly pinging Discord for no reason. Over 92% of the notifications I received was bets for the same match, opposite of the bet I just placed, or the same exact bet that I was prompted. Bets would be unavailable by the time they reach the end user, odds were far from the bots odds showing severe latency.

The best part of it all, the Spreadsheets are not bets that the bot that you're paying for is producing! Just cherry picking bets and pulling numbers out of a hat for demonstration. 

[Image: QCg5k0Z.png]

All of this for the extremely high price of $200 (which is also a disparity as it has been listed as $149 on the forum for weeks) is maddening. Debated on opening a scam report but I don't even think it would be worth the time. @Liars may be a better judge of that. Not only is this betting service below average, it's below average for this forum. Competing services such as Earnify are producing better numbers and a few more dollars you get a lifetime worth of bets. I typically refrain from making these types of posts, but all of these factors combined with the crazy claims of 1000% gains in a month, it's easy to see where the name @Predictable comes from.
This post is by a banned member (Predictable) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2024 - 06:08 PM by Predictable. Edited 2 times in total.)
(26 April, 2024 - 07:18 PM)HankWilliamsJr Wrote: Show More
Figured I would post an update as I saw the spreadsheets, successful mods in Discord, etc. For reference this is my 3rd time testing a service of this type.

Purchased 4 days ago now, initially the payment bot wasn't working. This is common for payment bots, no big deal. Decided to try out 1 month. Read through all of the guides, and initially had a bit of trouble, was told that the bets couldn't be removed from the signal channel as that feature wasn't working. No big deal, placed a total of 64 bets. 15/64 bets were successful, losing a bankroll of 36% in 4 days. While I understand variance plays a large factor in this, it's not about the financial aspect for me, hence why I'm ending the experiment early. The system is a far cry from a finished product.

Payment bot does not work, unable to remove signal bets. I would receive the same signals 15-20 times in a row, constantly pinging Discord for no reason. Over 92% of the notifications I received was bets for the same match, opposite of the bet I just placed, or the same exact bet that I was prompted. Bets would be unavailable by the time they reach the end user, odds were far from the bots odds showing severe latency.

The best part of it all, the Spreadsheets are not bets that the bot that you're paying for is producing! Just cherry picking bets and pulling numbers out of a hat for demonstration. 

All of this for the extremely high price of $200 (which is also a disparity as it has been listed as $149 on the forum for weeks) is maddening. Debated on opening a scam report but I don't even think it would be worth the time. @Liars may be a better judge of that. Not only is this betting service below average, it's below average for this forum. Competing services such as Earnify are producing better numbers and a few more dollars you get a lifetime worth of bets. I typically refrain from making these types of posts, but all of these factors combined with the crazy claims of 1000% gains in a month, it's easy to see where the name @Predictable comes from.
65 bets and you're upset about results, sports betting is not for you and you have no idea what you're talking about. Please refrain from sports betting when you're lost like this, you're comparing an algorithm to a tipster service which is not even comparable. If you want to sales trash at least wait for proper results and not 60 bets. The spreedsheet just follows the first 2 bets per game as its told to do, nothing is cherry picked and all results are public and updated daily. Appreciate your feedback.
[Image: Signature-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (HankWilliamsJr) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 April, 2024 - 06:06 PM)Predictable Wrote: Show More
(26 April, 2024 - 07:18 PM)HankWilliamsJr Wrote: Show More

65 bets and you're upset about results, sports betting is not for you and you have no idea what you're talking about. Please refrain from sports betting when you're lost like this, you're comparing an algorithm to a tipster service which is not even comparable. If you want to sales trash at least wait for proper results and not 60 bets. The spreedsheet just follows the first 2 bets per game as its told to do, nothing is cherry picked and all results are public and updated daily. Appreciate your feedback.

As mentioned above it's not so much about the bets themself, you're marketing this as an "Effortless", "One-click betting", "Bankroll manager", when the entire project needs extensive work. Also noted over 90% of the signal notifications aren't usable, it's a miracle that your bot hasn't self destructed. If features aren't working as intended then pause the service. If the price hasn't been $149 in over 2 months then update the pricing. Missing over 3/4s of all bets I can live with that, a shotty service experience is all this post is intended to reference, and act as a warning to potential buyers.