Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

VOUCHED | SOLANA RUGPULL GUIDE | MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR OWN TOKEN |

by ELCHAPOSINAL - 03 March, 2024 - 09:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (STROGANOFF32) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
‧₊˚✧ ꒰ Vouch Copy ꒱ ✧˚₊‧
Design - 7/10, Not the best i have seen but it's pretty good. I don't really care about designs unless it gives a messy reading experience, which for this ebook it isn't the case at all.
Content - 6.5/10, This ebook contains 18 pages explaining how to mint a token and a few different methods on how to rugpull. As a person who knew next to nothing about this, it is easy to understand, but i also advise OP to explain in both simpler terms and more detailed ones (separating the starter, advanced and professional into chapters would be a really good option). Since this book was posted a few days ago it is understandable for the first version to be way more simple so i hope OP fills the book with at least a bit more content, such as images and examples of a successful rugpull (if possible).
Price - 6/10, I feel like for it's price, this book is lacking content. Of course this isn't my area but even so, it really needs improvements like more tips, examples and how to stay anonymous which is an extremely essential part while doing something like this, because even if it's legal, it's still not a good look if people find who you are.

Overall: 6/10 - I can't recommend this ebook RIGHT NOW. It's a bit small for me to recommend a book for this price. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has good information on it and OP seems to have experience. I would be willing to edit this review once the next version releases but that's all up to OP, it's a nice book and has great potential in my opinion.
Good luck!! ^^
[Image: 1.gif]

[Image: e.gif]

[Image: 4.gif]

Professional Skid  [Image: oyea.gif]
Please stop dming me for free support ffs
[Image: t.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ELCHAPOSINAL) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Debugger) - Unhide
Debugger  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
VOUCH REVIEW

I received a VC for this rugpull guide. Guide is very simple, explains from the start to end the whole concept of launching a coin. It is straightforward, even if you're new to rugpulls. But remember, this strategy comes with risks and some ethical concerns. Every part of the process is very well explained. If you're up for crypto, make sure to contact the seller and let him introduce the method. 

Rating: 9/10
 SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE