Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 Roosevelt Clipper | Multi-Binder | UAC Bypass | Critical Hiding | Source code | VB

by angelbanker - 11 March, 2024 - 07:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (angelbanker) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #17
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2024 - 01:18 AM by angelbanker.)
(01 April, 2024 - 10:34 PM)hoodrobin1 Wrote: Show More
I like it but i dont understand why use clipper and not like rat with a clipper ? if clippers not fud anyways or any more persistence or less detectable

better use rat anyways if u gonna infect slave

A bad dancer always blames the pipers and drummers
A smart person will always find a use for the clipper.
I wonder what you think when you write that "if clippers not fud anyways" and at the same time encourage people to use rat with built-in clipper, is it always fud ? ??
when you write something like that, use logic, otherwise you will be considered a fool.
+ what is the problem to make fud clipper ? implement msim.dll exploitation, msim stores long loop loops, windows defender depends on AMSI module scanning time, redirect amsi function to msim and you will bypass defender because while it will scan loop loops your stub will already be running and added to allowed defender threats.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (hoodrobin1) - Unhide
Threads
(06 April, 2024 - 09:36 PM)angelbanker Wrote: Show More
I like it but i dont understand why use clipper and not like rat with a clipper ? if clippers not fud anyways or any more persistence or less detectable

I wonder what you think when you write that "if clippers not fud anyways" and at the same time encourage people to use rat with built-in clipper, is it always fud ? ??
when you write something like that, use logic, otherwise you will be considered a fool.
+ what is the problem to make fud clipper ? implement msim.dll exploitation, msim stores long loop loops, windows defender depends on AMSI module scanning time, redirect amsi function to msim and you will bypass defender because while it will scan loop loops your stub will already be running and added to allowed defender threats.

This is a bump

Ok little boy i think here u write something u dont even udnerstand u trying to look like you are programmer but let me tell you you just talking nonsense.

If u wasnt bullshitting ur clipper would already be fud as u say its this easy as u say. 

But i like this clipper it looks awesome good job. 

my question is just if clippers are not as easily detected as like RATs? or why would you rather infect someone with a clipper instead of rat with built in clipper.

this i ask
This post is by a banned member (angelbanker) - Unhide
Threads
(16 April, 2024 - 03:17 PM)hoodrobin1 Wrote: Show More
(06 April, 2024 - 09:36 PM)angelbanker Wrote: Show More

This is a bump

Ok little boy i think here u write something u dont even udnerstand u trying to look like you are programmer but let me tell you you just talking nonsense.

If u wasnt bullshitting ur clipper would already be fud as u say its this easy as u say. 

But i like this clipper it looks awesome good job. 

my question is just if clippers are not as easily detected as like RATs? or why would you rather infect someone with a clipper instead of rat with built in clipper.

this i ask

Stop drowning in your inferences. 
If you doubt my abilities, we can go to qtox / session and chat on a call, messengers without middlemen.
Why the question about what is better to use , rat with clipper or clipper?
The purpose of crypting your .exe lies only on you, I am not your daddy to spoon feed you and provide you any services. 
Use what you see fit, I don't need to read your thoughts and statements.
This post is by a banned member (n1k7) - Unhide
n1k7  
Supreme
Threads
Free bump for my friend here.
AFFORDABLE BUT POWERFUL AND LOW DETECTION CRYPT SERVICE, 0/26 on AVCHECK.NET GUARANTEE:
https://cracked.io/Thread-EchoCrypt-Prot...id37984886

Telegramhttps://t.me/n1k7l

This post is by a banned member (XDonCrow) - Unhide
XDonCrow  
Registered
Threads
Woww