Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

REDN3CK scammer

by Scofield112 - 17 March, 2024 - 10:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (REDN3CK) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Scofield112) - Unhide
Threads
Password is changed are you mentally challenged ? I can’t get logged out without you changing the password . The account is protected with email verification so this can’t be another console or me playing around. Sorry to disappoint you but you are caught stop lying and comply stop wasting my time
Threads
You are lying again , I didn’t insult you lol clearley English isn’t your first language . Plus you showing an email you can litterlay delete or archive it and so on is ridiculous. I jump onto conclusions the account is there on the console which you didn’t deny , it’s the same console you didn’t deny . So as i am fully aware you are just playing around and I did provide a video and I can make another if the admins asks me to do so , You deleted chats 1st , blocked me 2nd, when I texted you from another account you didn’t attempt to resolve 3rd , you told me to report it won’t help you 4th and deleted the chat again 5th . So who is the scammer here and acting like one ? Funny part to explain to you , the account being inaccessible means you changed the password !. End of the speech right here I will wait for the admins to get a hold of this
Threads
Bumped #14
This is a bump
Threads
Bumped #15
This is a bump
Threads
Bumped #16