Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

3 Netflix Premium 4k 5 Profiles Upgrades

by Zergawy - 19 March, 2024 - 06:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zergawy) - Unhide
Zergawy  
Supreme
Threads
Giveaway Name : Upgrading Netflix Premium Subscription 1 Month ( 4k - 5 Profiles )
Number of Winners : 3
Description e.g (how they enter and how the winner is selected): Just comment with your opinion and advices about my website store ( In Signature )
Ends : 3 days
This post is by a banned member (Shpi) - Unhide
Shpi  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Nice
This post is by a banned member (Resspy) - Unhide
Resspy  
Contributor
Threads
Good
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: Copy-of-Add-a-heading-1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Chaxxxib) - Unhide
Chaxxxib  
Registered
Threads
Ty
This post is by a banned member (Smartik) - Unhide
Smartik  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Awesome GA, I am in.
[Image: VE2GRsg.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (WPExpert) - Unhide
WPExpert  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Are few points regarding your Shop page(that is an important page on your site, so):
1- Your Shop page needs a lot of improvement it does not look professional, product images are blurry, and also images are not the same heights, 
2- Animation on Titles is too much, 
3- The shop filter needs to align horizontally and should look more attractive,
This post is by a banned member (AymanAS) - Unhide
AymanAS  
Premium Member
Threads
Needs to find someone to help you with designer
LEACHERS WILL BE REPORTED
Don’t forget to press Like
Tg @XAymanZ
This post is by a banned member (ZaccGreen) - Unhide
ZaccGreen  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
For the home page the logo should be smaller or more to the left. Safe product shop now box (div, span or whatever) can be all the way from left to write and not just a small box to the left (the size can be manipulated for best visual) it would appear more professional and people can see it first when then arrive that the products are safe and full warranty. (the fast delivery, .... that are at the bottom can also be included under the shop now button with sufficient spacing, you can test it to know for sure if it is better or not)

The home, shop, .... position and look can also be a change a little and when we move the mouse over them a slight colour change would be better (changing the whole colour of the tap that contain them would also be an extra option to segregate the website better) ( the colour choice is up to you and needs some testing).

the size of the products can be a little smaller and can be shown on the main page under featured products which you can change from time to time either manually or automatically by easily changing a tag or stuff like that.

For the shop page you can try changing the shape or order of the check boxes ( it is good and efficient but not pleasing to the eyes). You can try putting them on one line with sufficient spacing and colouring or you can change the form to be like the check boxed are hidden under a drop down menu or something similar ( if you opt for that option the search box can be moved to fil the space beside the menu or something similar.

in all pages some spacing and sized could be done better to make thing more in order.

and what is this thing about only one left in stock where different options are available ( what is the only thing left in stock) well it is just to let people buy I know but it can be seen as a scam and make people lose faith.

I don't need the Netflix subscription (I hate having any subscription that I know will end shortly lol and for netflix after a period of non subscrbing all profile data  and watch history is gone :( so there is that so I just watch online). Just trying to help.