Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT @DESIGNS 1700$+ FRONTEND UI DESIGN

by ReindeerIC - 20 March, 2024 - 10:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (ReindeerIC) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I've already said what I needed to say, you clearly don't know what financial fraud is, you have not delivered the work so of course this is a form of financial fraud, promising to deliver and not deliver the work is financial fraud, anybody can see this, it's very blatant, and it's also very blatant you haven't read the reply because if you did you would see the evidence of me withdrawing the claim on the day you told me to...

so the option still stands finish your full work that you was commissioned which is frontend + UI or pay me back $1,497.70 for the unfinished work, there is nothing to speak about here.
and your ToS makes 0 sense?? it says "Specto does not offer refunds for it’s graphic design services once the payment has been made. Not even when the design process hasn’t begun. This is due to fees and security purposes."

So you expect to keep thousands of dollars when you have not done any work??? 
lol please tell me no one falls for such scamming behaviour ?
This post is by a banned member (DESIGNS) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2024 - 11:46 PM by DESIGNS.)
I also have said what I needed to say.

To make it clear: I don't mind finishing the ui/ux + front-end, but not with an open fraud report. no way.
[Image: final.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ReindeerIC Please PM me & @Liars with the full screenshots of communication as well as any further proof that you might have. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2024 - 03:23 AM by Artseries. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 March, 2024 - 10:48 PM)DESIGNS Wrote: Show More
Will reply asap.

I have asked this person to blur all personal identifying information before publishing it on an online forum with thousands of visitors. This person just doxed me in this deal dispute for thousands of people to see. I am not replying to this until all personal identifying information is removed.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8BSAPJois]
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
Threads
1 Year of service
Done
This post is by a banned member (DESIGNS) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2024 - 07:50 PM by DESIGNS.)
my paypal is permanently blocked for the rest of my life. https://imgur.com/a/o82mcAi

all due to your false fraud report that has put me on a blacklist accross all banks and financial services in my country or even in whole europe. 

you have fucked me over enough. withdraw that fraud report and ill continue/refund

Also the fact you are trying to get a method to scam other freelancers tells me enough about what a horrible person you are. You do not care about others. only about your ''precious'' time. https://imgur.com/a/NWwzuxg
[Image: final.gif]
This post is by a banned member (m1dy) - Unhide
m1dy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 March, 2024 - 07:47 PM)DESIGNS Wrote: Show More
all due to your false fraud report that has put me on a blacklist accross all banks and financial services in my country or even in whole europe. 

you don't need to be so dramatic, it's just paypal...