Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking for a email spammer *GOOD PROJECTS*

by Artikel326 - 28 March, 2024 - 11:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Artikel326) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
If you are a REAL spammer you know that these days massa inbox is so hard.. like fr you spam gmail 100 emails than the 101 email will go spam. Yes afcourse you can improve longer inbox rate with fresh letters, good redirects good proxies and afcourse good smtps. I know i am not a noob doing this for almost 8 years now. So lets talk about the spam job.

I have also other good projects but we will start with drain spam. From my experiences gmail give the best wallets but its hard to massa inbox . But if you have the right tools for it you can do it. If you can hit other boxes lets discuss that. I will send you the zerion link of the drain wallet so you can see always the history. Every hit you get you will get 50% of it. If you spam 250/500K daily INBOX and your redirect lives 2 days+ you will earn for sure. So lets discuss if you are a real spammer. I spam also and have good traffic but i want more traffic that is the reason i make this forum post

And i am answering for monthsssss dm’s from people who message me for a spam job. Than i set everything up and than they wasted all my time so i am tired of those time wasters. So please for both of us if you will dm me for only info or free leads or free smtps don’t message me. I will not provide it the first time anymore firet proof to me that you are a legit spammer. Than both of our time will not be wasted thanks. ma'am
DONT waste my time! ma'am
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump