Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CELESTRIAL INVESTMENTS - #1 CRYPTO CALLS I GURANTEED WINS(90% WR) I 100% PROFITABLE

by Bunnyking - 15 April, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bunnyking) - Unhide
Bunnyking  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2024 - 05:02 AM by Bunnyking.)
CELESTRIAL INVESTMENTS -  #1 CRYPTO CALLS I 300%-45.000% ROI I GURANTEED WINS (90% WINRATES)
  • Our Crypto Researcher Team Will Bring You The Most Accurate And Most Profitable Crypto Weekly.  With A Proven Result Of 90% Winrates. Before We Release This To The Public, Each Member Of Our Private Group Have Seen A Minimum Returns Of 750% Since October And A Maximum Of 41,000%. We Use Both Technical Analysis And Fundamental Analysis To Determine The Success Rate

Why US?
  • Expert Team: We delve deep into the crypto universe, selecting gems supported by thorough research.
  • High Returns: Our picks offer potential growth from 300% to 45,000%, unmatched in opportunities.
  • Commitment to Excellence: We identify promising cryptos, guiding both seasoned and new investors to exceptional returns.
  • Passive Income: This will take less than 30 minutes weekly, all of the work is done by our team so you don't have to spend much time. 
Join The Discord Here : https://discord.gg/uVj8XsR8QG

Premium Membership Price : 
⭐ 2 Weeks = $80 ⭐ 1 Month = $150/M ⭐ 6 Months = $140/M ⭐ 12 Months = $130/M
Note :
➡ No Vouch Copies Is Available - There Will Be Free Calls Given To The Public And Results Being Shared Monthly 
➡ Results On Discord Server

FAQ - 

➡ How much times is required to do this? 
Maximum of 30 minutes weekly, depending on how long it takes you to buy the calls. Normally Takes Less Than 15 Minutes Once You Get Some Experience On Buying The Cryptos.

➡ How experienced do I have to be to use this service? I have never touched this kind of stuff my entire life.
We have a team that researches crypto each weeks. its very simple since all you need to do is to buy the crypto with our 1 per week calls

➡ Whats the catch to this ?
There's is no catch to this. We are creating win - win scenarios and opportunities for everyone to get crazy returns. We give calls to certain stocks at certain price, and with crazy upsides

➡ How risky is buying the crypto calls each week with premium membership?
As I said before, we have a 90% winrate on all the calls. My suggestions would be to place 10-30% of your weekly income (Whether online or real life) and a stable amount over time. From minimum range of $150 - 10k+ weekly. Don’t double down or half the bet or you wouldn’t be consistent with results.

➡ How do I know this is legit?
We have results being shared on the discord group from our past results. The date we made the calls. 

➡ Why Is The Membership So Expensive? 
We have priced it accordingly to the values it brings. We have a specific market we are trying to reach, and the people who want to join want to make money by investments from our calls.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (oGatao) - Unhide
oGatao  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 April, 2024 - 05:02 AM)Bunnyking Wrote: Show More
CELESTRIAL INVESTMENTS -  #1 CRYPTO CALLS I 300%-45.000% ROI I GURANTEED WINS (90% WINRATES)
  • Our Crypto Researcher Team Will Bring You The Most Accurate And Most Profitable Crypto Weekly.  With A Proven Result Of 90% Winrates. Before We Release This To The Public, Each Member Of Our Private Group Have Seen A Minimum Returns Of 750% Since October And A Maximum Of 41,000%. We Use Both Technical Analysis And Fundamental Analysis To Determine The Success Rate

Why US?
  • Expert Team: We delve deep into the crypto universe, selecting gems supported by thorough research.
  • High Returns: Our picks offer potential growth from 300% to 45,000%, unmatched in opportunities.
  • Commitment to Excellence: We identify promising cryptos, guiding both seasoned and new investors to exceptional returns.
  • Passive Income: This will take less than 30 minutes weekly, all of the work is done by our team so you don't have to spend much time. 

Note :
➡ No Vouch Copies Is Available - There Will Be Free Calls Given To The Public And Results Being Shared Monthly 

FAQ - 

Maximum of 30 minutes weekly, depending on how long it takes you to buy the calls. Normally Takes Less Than 15 Minutes Once You Get Some Experience On Buying The Cryptos.

➡ How experienced do I have to be to use this service? I have never touched this kind of stuff my entire life.
We have a team that researches crypto each weeks. its very simple since all you need to do is to buy the crypto with our 1 per week calls

There's is no catch to this. We are creating win - win scenarios and opportunities for everyone to get crazy returns. We give calls to certain stocks at certain price, and with crazy upsides

As I said before, we have a 90% winrate on all the calls. My suggestions would be to place 10-30% of your weekly income (Whether online or real life) and a stable amount over time. From minimum range of $150 - 10k+ weekly. Don’t double down or half the bet or you wouldn’t be consistent with results.

We have results being shared on the discord group from our past results. The date we made the calls. 

We have priced it accordingly to the values it brings. We have a specific market we are trying to reach, and the people who want to join want to make money by investments from our calls.

This is a bump

show old profits
Bunnyking  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 April, 2024 - 05:04 AM)oGatao Wrote: Show More

Why US?

Note :

FAQ - 

This is a bump

show old profits

Old profit will be shown on server #results. We keep track of all our past researched cryptos since October, until we took a break around mid Feb. and now we are back with a public group. 
[Image: PepeBlush.png]  Join to see the results : https://discord.gg/4kPVTc7wme
My Old Discord Got Banned Bunnykratos, New Discord To Reach Me Is Bunnykratoss.
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
GLWS!
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
vaas - exp 04/12/23
Bunnyking  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 April, 2024 - 02:32 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thank you
Bunnyking  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (milyar) - Unhide
milyar  
Supreme
Threads
Bunnyking  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2024 - 05:39 PM by Bunnyking.)
(16 April, 2024 - 06:40 AM)milyar Wrote: Show More
GOOD LUCK WITH SALES!

Thank you!

(15 April, 2024 - 02:32 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thanks!

Why US?

Note :

FAQ - 

This is a bump

This is a bump for the thread