Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @FastMax278

by GovernorBets - 16 April, 2024 - 02:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (GovernorBets) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FastMax278
Sales Thread: he has multiple
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: n/a atm
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/69myD2G
Additional Information: Sad to have to write this because with him we managed to refund amazon once as well as nike.it once. I told him I plan to do serious business with him. Buying stuff refundning it selling it and the cycle goes on. We do the nike refund and next day I place an order for 2 thins on thenorthface.it Order placed on the 28th of February. Items get delivered on 1st of March. I fill out his form and tell him im ready if he needs verifications or anything to let me know im always there. From the screenshots you can see whats going on. He even has made a thread on the 15th of April advertising his services whilst being soo busy he can't handle all of his orders. Around the end of march on the 29th we have a chat and he confirms with me I can still return the items if the return warranty expires on the 8th of April. He makes some excuses of his files going corrupt or smth like that you can see on the screenshots. He then tells me 2-3 weeks more to start refund and I'm like okay not gona bother u during that time but in 2 weeks time ima message u. All right. On the 8th he asks me we confirmed Nike.it refund and all good nothing much to say there. On the 9th I ask any updates? - ghost. On the 12th, 13th and 14th I message him daily - ghost whilst posting in his telegram he is taking orders. On the 15th he finally respons saying he can't prioritize a 500 euro order which of I get angry. He should post he takes orders when he won't do them. And I'm fed up I ask him just to return it and he asks me for some info which I give almost instantly he again stops responding. And today I'm pissed the order was made in 28th of February, its 16th of April and there is no progress. At first he says he will not do it because I'm being disrespectful if you think I'm being disrespectful could be true yea but at this point it's too much. he backs off and says will do the return soon (in 5 weeks) which everyone knows once the time passes he ain't doing it as well. It's not a scam technically but I was mislead far too long and I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because we had history.

I have 2 options for him - refund it or return it. If he believes he is uncapable of doing so - just return it.|

If the admin following this case has other ideas or options I'm open to them <3
[Image: YuUAi4B.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FastMax278 (FastMax278) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FastMax278) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 April, 2024 - 02:10 PM)GovernorBets Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FastMax278
Sales Thread: he has multiple
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: n/a atm
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/69myD2G
Additional Information: Sad to have to write this because with him we managed to refund amazon once as well as nike.it once. I told him I plan to do serious business with him. Buying stuff refundning it selling it and the cycle goes on. We do the nike refund and next day I place an order for 2 thins on thenorthface.it Order placed on the 28th of February. Items get delivered on 1st of March. I fill out his form and tell him im ready if he needs verifications or anything to let me know im always there. From the screenshots you can see whats going on. He even has made a thread on the 15th of April advertising his services whilst being soo busy he can't handle all of his orders. Around the end of march on the 29th we have a chat and he confirms with me I can still return the items if the return warranty expires on the 8th of April. He makes some excuses of his files going corrupt or smth like that you can see on the screenshots. He then tells me 2-3 weeks more to start refund and I'm like okay not gona bother u during that time but in 2 weeks time ima message u. All right. On the 8th he asks me we confirmed Nike.it refund and all good nothing much to say there. On the 9th I ask any updates? - ghost. On the 12th, 13th and 14th I message him daily - ghost whilst posting in his telegram he is taking orders. On the 15th he finally respons saying he can't prioritize a 500 euro order which of I get angry. He should post he takes orders when he won't do them. And I'm fed up I ask him just to return it and he asks me for some info which I give almost instantly he again stops responding. And today I'm pissed the order was made in 28th of February, its 16th of April and there is no progress. At first he says he will not do it because I'm being disrespectful if you think I'm being disrespectful could be true yea but at this point it's too much. he backs off and says will do the return soon (in 5 weeks) which everyone knows once the time passes he ain't doing it as well. It's not a scam technically but I was mislead far too long and I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because we had history.

I have 2 options for him - refund it or return it. If he believes he is uncapable of doing so - just return it.|

If the admin following this case has other ideas or options I'm open to them <3

I have all rights to refuse to work with someone who's being disrespectful towards me and makes me feel uncomfortable. I have explained client multiple times that his order can not be prioritised due to many unexpected issues that happened on my end and i appreciate his patience. There was no need for disrespect by his side but yet instead of apologising to me properly he started attacking me trying to make that behavior reasonable. I hope everyone else is aware what's going on and that i simply do not owe this person anything.

This is a outrageous "scam report" where i don't even have anything to return to the "scammed person". Total time waster with absolutely no respect towards someone with his selfish behavior
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2024 - 07:16 PM by GovernorBets. Edited 1 time in total.)
Imagine the audacity isn't it disrespectful to lie to people and just prioritise other people's orders just because they are of more value. I see the business point in that making more money but u should have never toaken it or ADVERTISE it if you were not going to do it anyways. You are disrespecting me for making me wait a month and a half just to get the reply of waiting again. I believe Lucas really said everything there is to be said on the nto scam report. have a look at it.
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 April, 2024 - 07:13 PM)GovernorBets Wrote: Show More
Imagine the audacity isn't it disrespectful to lie to people and just prioritise other people's orders just because they are of more value. I see the business point in that making more money but u should have never toaken it or ADVERTISE it if you were not going to do it anyways. You are disrespecting me for making me wait a month and a half just to get the reply of waiting again. I believe Lucas really said everything there is to be said on the nto scam report. have a look at it.

Main reason for your order being delayed was completely unexpected and it's because a person i live with has been a victim of remote access tool and SE himself. My network was infected and i couldn't access the details for YOUR OWN SAFETY in the first place, keeping your details as safe as i can.

That's the reason why the other important orders got delayed as well, and i'm obviously going to help other people who have much worse situationo than you faster than i help you. That's called prioritizing and minimizing the damage which can be possibly done.

I am a person who works entire day and gets my job done, which you can also agree on yourself from our orders in the past, you've never been left without a proper update/resolution. (You've even mentioned it yourself)

We both are aware that your order is under 500€ and can't be compared to people who have orders for 10k or even 20k which i had to get urgently done. This is completely pointless argument and you're simply wrong, respectfully
Threads
Your order limit was 700 euros when u advertised it. You promoted it. You've had plenty of time to respond to my messages instead u kept on advertising more refunds whilst ignoring me. I am still your customer and you are not responding to me for not hours or days - weeks.

At the moment the only thing I want is to return these items which are past the return deadline and everyone can go their seperate way.
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 April, 2024 - 07:55 AM)GovernorBets Wrote: Show More
Your order limit was 700 euros when u advertised it. You promoted it. You've had plenty of time to respond to my messages instead u kept on advertising more refunds whilst ignoring me. I am still your customer and you are not responding to me for not hours or days - weeks.

At the moment the only thing I want is to return these items which are past the return deadline and everyone can go their seperate way.

I'm not talking about that specific store, i offer more than a thousand stores worldwide and i work alone. You have absolutely no tolerance and understanding. I will help you return the goods and we're finished. Message me on telegram
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@FastMax278 Help him to return the goods. If you are not going to do the service that you was offering. You should of let the customer know this before the return deadline expires. That being said, if the deadline for the return expires and you cannot help him to return the goods that he has ordered. You will be made responsible.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024