Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @FastMax278

by GovernorBets - 16 April, 2024 - 02:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (GovernorBets) - Unhide
Threads
He said he will help me return them on nto on the 18th of April.

Quick copy paste update here as well:

18th he says will email them about it

19th I message no response

20th i message no response

21st he says he doesn't work on weekends and "however I'm emailing them about it again today" I ask can he give me the correspondance - no response

23rd I message him Hello and since I messaged him for the correspondance he has yet to seen me even thos his status is Online and his name says [Answering SOON] that thing answering soon thing has been like that for at least a few weeks now xd

Why do I have to come back to the forums to at least get an update.
[Image: YuUAi4B.gif]
Threads
He sent the email on 23rd they got an automatic response back on the same day and is 29th he again is not responding to his telegram. I see he is online and yet is not responding.

I have not gotten any other emails from them since.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2024 - 08:34 PM by GovernorBets. Edited 1 time in total.)
Last update I'm doing for this because it's just ridiculous. 
He emailed them once and they returned a automatic response. I waited a week and nothing else. Had to chase him again he emailed them a second time, got the automatic response and after a few hours a 2nd email came from TheNorthFace.it stating that I will not get a refund and I can't return the items because the 30 day period has passed which as we know in this case Max told me we still can and to not worry.

Here are screenshots of the 2 emails I got from them: https://imgur.com/a/rSUvWR9

It's in italian but I've already explained in short what they say.

I started to chase him again to see WHAT DO WE DO here is the chat: https://imgur.com/a/7BnBSVz

Yes some might call me impatient but keep in mind I've received the items on the first of march. And today is 29th of April. I believe my impatience is justified.

Our convesation ends with: just chargeback with ur bank. I've escalated with Revolut (they said it can take up to 50 days, I've refunded through them before and know it does really take 50 days) hopefully get something done there but I'm not really sure anything will happen.

Right now I am simply looking for a compensation for the amount of time, nerves and brain cells I lost with the guy. 

Since I am biased in this story I would like for @Liars to decide how much I should be compensated in what form or if I will be compensated at all.

I've also noticed 1 more person having the EXACT same problems - slow replies and ignoring.

PS: This is a copy paste from my nto reply.

Edit: this is the original promo he did for Italian services: https://imgur.com/a/WfH4bn0 We did Nike successfully. His order limit was 750 euros and my order was 470.