Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MAKING $150/DAY SELLING EBOOKS ($2300 IN 2 WEEKS)

by blackblood5 - 16 April, 2024 - 06:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (blackblood5) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 April, 2024 - 05:26 AM)EVIL Wrote: Show More
How to get rich in 2024: Sell an ebook about selling ebooks  [Image: dingdong.gif]

Surely selling a public uber eats refunding method got you much richer  [Image: kek.png]
This post is by a banned member (EVIL) - Unhide
EVIL  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(17 April, 2024 - 09:15 AM)blackblood5 Wrote: Show More
How to get rich in 2024: Sell an ebook about selling ebooks  [Image: dingdong.gif]

Surely selling a public uber eats refunding method got you much richer  [Image: kek.png]

If you can show me where its public I'd be willing to take down my thread. Even a baby knows how to refund a couple of orders with Uber Eats. Refunding enough to run your own B4U service requires a little bit more than some shitty public method. Sold the method 4 times for $1k AUD each and people are using it to run their own B4U service etc. You can dm me for any proof of this too ofc. Maybe stick to selling more of your ebook kiddo  [Image: smart.gif]
[Image: h9Ab7uN.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 10:12 AM by blackblood5. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 April, 2024 - 09:32 AM)EVIL Wrote: Show More
(17 April, 2024 - 09:15 AM)blackblood5 Wrote: Show More

If you can show me where its public I'd be willing to take down my thread. Even a baby knows how to refund a couple of orders with Uber Eats. Refunding enough to run your own B4U service requires a little bit more than some shitty public method. Sold the method 4 times for $1k AUD each and people are using it to run their own B4U service etc. You can dm me for any proof of this too ofc. Maybe stick to selling more of your ebook kiddo  [Image: smart.gif]

Not very ethical though... is it?

For that reason, you don't have a universal customer base (which means you could run out of clients if you haven't already)

+ You could sell more if you got the pricing right.

Maybe I could give you a hand.  [Image: sheepe.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MrBasilisk) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Unless you have a good ebook, or a really genuine method nobody will buy your ebook.
This forum is filled with scammers and people who looking to make a quick buck
Best Private Exploits & Installs shop 
Highly Vouched - Best Prices around 

Link Here 
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 April, 2024 - 11:51 AM)MrBasilisk Wrote: Show More
Unless you have a good ebook, or a really genuine method nobody will buy your ebook.
This forum is filled with scammers and people who looking to make a quick buck

Thank you for the genuine feedback.

I truly believe the content within the guide is good.

However, judging from the backslash, I also believe that the thread, explains what this is about incorrectly. So I'll probably change it soon.

As to clarify most people's concern here (if anyone cares to read it) - this is not a method on itself.

This is about sales. Aimed at people in this forum who are selling just about anything.
The goal is to show people how to get the highest conversion rate possible (not just copy-paste an ebook and put it up for sale).
This post is by a banned member (Ahmeed) - Unhide
Ahmeed  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
I recently received a vouch copy about an e-book like this but just after the seller exit scammed and got banned, and your thread kinda says the same things, anyways that'll be great if u let me receive a vouch copy and then leave my honest review ^^

Looking for HQ Configs? Click below :)
[Image: uB8HTFl.gif]
Always use Cracked.to PM System to avoid scams.