Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I TURNED 16!!!

by CriminalMind - 20 April, 2024 - 01:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (esthetic) - Unhide
esthetic  
Registered
Threads
(20 April, 2024 - 01:27 PM)holaamiggo Wrote: Show More
will wait on you to get 18 to report you to the fbi  [Image: kek.png]

hag1 sheepe
This post is by a banned member (ingridguerci) - Unhide
Threads
If I was talking to my 16-year-old self (I'm someone who had no idea until 31 and it was pretty painful):

Don't think you're too good for any job, if you feel at least a slight interest in how something would be, just go try it.

Follow any spark of joy, curiosity, interest, or fun.

Lots of successful people started from the very bottom, read their stories.

There's nothing wrong with suffering a bit, as long as it's on a path to getting better.

If you work just for money, it's a ticking time bomb, you're literally working on making yourself sick and may end up spending your hard-earned savings to get better.

Try, try, try until you KNOW it's the right thing, don't worry about changing a lot.

Get your hands on any mentor, and watch anyone who has what you want, don't do this alone, especially if your environment is not filled with people who have what you want.

We really do become whoever we're around, it's almost scary, but don't be scared, just intentionally focus your attention where you want to go.

Most people's advice sucks, because they're basically talking to themselves in your situation, which they're not in, and most people are operating out of fear.

Taking risks is unavoidable - you'll either be in the pain of your comfort zone or leaving it, and the latter is the path to all you want.

Wishing you the best, you're at the perfect age to be asking this, I'm good-jealous.