Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @cisno

by xfiliat - 20 April, 2024 - 10:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (xfiliat) - Unhide
xfiliat  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/Cisno
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-3K-PER-MONTH-%E2%9A%A1BEST-WHITEHAT-AUTOPILOT-METHOD%E2%9A%A1-EARN-1K-OR-REFUND-%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:590$
Screenshots of Communication: sense he thinks this method of "his" and he dosent want anyone to know about it then no need to post the chat
Additional Information: his method has been out for months and i already know about it i asked him qeustions about the method but the amount of gatekeeping he does is crazy his method is on youtube its not his and once i bought it and read the pdf i already knew i got screwed his method is saturated big time and i already know about it so i paid 590$ for nothing i asked him many times for a refund but he wouldent his method needs more then 30 minutes a day and needs luck big time and advertising for me i feel like i got scammed and i need a refund 
Crypto address for a refund:0x0588c25b2059128f9549e80f7a3390eb17630a12
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Cisno (Cisno) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Cisno) - Unhide
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
The method is not on youtube.
It doesn't need more than 30 minutes / day.
OP asked for a refund literally 8 minutes after getting the e-book, he is just making excuses and asking for a refund because he doesn't want to test it
xfiliat  
Registered
Threads
(21 April, 2024 - 07:32 PM)Cisno Wrote: Show More
OP asked for a refund literally 8 minutes after getting the e-book, he is just making excuses and asking for a refund because he doesn't want to test it

not on youtube why are you gatekeeping it so much then? because your afraid of mentioning one fucking word 2 words actaully that includes m and c and it does need more then 30 minutes a day you are a lier your thread is misleading and your method is on youtube and you said yourself alot of people got rich from this you said that in the pdf which means? yea exactly it means its saturated and on youtube i asked for a refund because i read the method and knew i got screwed and i already knew about it and tried it and it didnt work for me before and the fact that you need to advertise something thats being advertised by hundreds of other people is just not it
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service

@Cisno Provide me and @Darkness with the method. Do so within 24 hours. @xfiliat Provide me with the Youtube video as well.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
xfiliat  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2024 - 02:18 PM by xfiliat. Edited 2 times in total.)
(22 April, 2024 - 11:28 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

@Cisno Provide me and @Darkness with the method. Do so within 24 hours. @xfiliat Provide me with the Youtube video as well.

i sent everything to  you and @Darkness in pm

the seller also has 28 members in his discord server thats ( members only ) people who bought the method he also told me he sold 20 copies https://imgur.com/a/yewCvbv

ok so why did he not delete the thread? its all sketchy 

i do know he said "last copy avalible" but that dont matter 28 members? and he did sell 20 copies already? he will never delete the thread

and 4 vouches for 20 sells??? wait it might be 28 sells it might even be 30 sells who knows?? im starting to also feel sketchy on the dude who gave him a vouch
xfiliat  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2024 - 10:37 PM by xfiliat. Edited 1 time in total.)
another guy on his discord server that i dm'd he said the same thing the method is on yt https://imgur.com/a/LjakM49

i asked him if i can ss the convo and he said its ok just dont show my name if liars is in cisno's discord server ill give him the name of this person to invistigate more

LOL https://imgur.com/a/klUgnsg
i asked him what would you call the method if it really was a method of his because every method has a name we got ( ewhoring we got social enginering and all that shit ) but he wont say the name of the method because if you search it up on yt or reddit or twitter or anywhere on the internet you will find it and exactly shows what he has on that pdf word by word everything

you dont expect something that everyone knows about and already did on instagram would only be known to him right? and theres no way all those people paid 590$

@Darkness @Liars please check pm i sent big proof of this scam please tell him to refund me
This post is by a banned member (Cisno) - Unhide
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service

Sent it to you through Discord, waiting for darkness to accept my friend request

(22 April, 2024 - 01:32 PM)xfiliat Wrote: Show More

i sent everything to  you and @Darkness in pm

the seller also has 28 members in his discord server thats ( members only ) people who bought the method he also told me he sold 20 copies https://imgur.com/a/yewCvbv

ok so why did he not delete the thread? its all sketchy 

i do know he said "last copy avalible" but that dont matter 28 members? and he did sell 20 copies already? he will never delete the thread

and 4 vouches for 20 sells??? wait it might be 28 sells it might even be 30 sells who knows?? im starting to also feel sketchy on the dude who gave him a vouch
Yeah, I did not count discounted copy or current deals that were with MM, so in total I think I sold 20 without counting those, and why would I delete my thread? Its clear that I say in my thread I was only going to sell 20, and if everything goes well I might sell more, so I'm selling a last copy before closing sales for undefined time.
And now u say I fake sales? So what are u saying then? I sold too many copies or I faked them?
(22 April, 2024 - 02:15 PM)xfiliat Wrote: Show More
another guy on his discord server that i dm'd he said the same thing the method is on yt https://imgur.com/a/LjakM49

i asked him if i can ss the convo and he said its ok just dont show my name if liars is in cisno's discord server ill give him the name of this person to invistigate more

LOL https://imgur.com/a/klUgnsg
i asked him what would you call the method if it really was a method of his because every method has a name we got ( ewhoring we got social enginering and all that shit ) but he wont say the name of the method because if you search it up on yt or reddit or twitter or anywhere on the internet you will find it and exactly shows what he has on that pdf word by word everything

you dont expect something that everyone knows about and already did on instagram would only be known to him right? and theres no way all those people paid 590$

@Darkness @Liars please check pm i sent big proof of this scam please tell him to refund me
The guy you asked is a guy that scammed me 200$, then asked me to refund the rest of the money because he had a "family urgency" and his aunt needed it, I declined it and now he is mad and saying I'm a scammer? LOL
And wtf is that shitty question, "what would you call your method?" wtf u want me to say? "name of the method" kek

And its not on youtube