Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @RollAccShop

by ArabianGuy - 11 August, 2024 - 12:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (ArabianGuy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/RollAccShop
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-Revolut-Wise-Payoneer-PayPal-VIVID-Bitsa-N26-Lydia-BANKS-Wallets-Custom-KYC
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $80 ($1000 stuck in coinbase)
Screenshots of Communication:https://imgur.com/a/scam-koSzf4H
Additional Information: So I bought an account from him few months ago, everything went smooth, until i got banned on coinbase because the account i bought from him had multiple account with the same name and ID and address which he guarantee that he doesnt do that
Crypto address for a refund: I dont need a refund I need my issue to be fixed as coinbase is requesting the other accounts to be deleted and I provide them with the email address!!
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @RollAccShop (RollAccShop) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (RollAccShop) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2024 - 02:18 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 6 times in total.)
Hi 
What is this ?!!
you've bought the account half a year ago from me mate and what do you expect me to do now ?!
Some suppliers sells the docs to many other sellers ( sometimes by mistake and sometimes intentionally ) and probably some other seller tried to make a same account with that doc.
I always tell my customers that there is a risk using these accounts and I never guaranteed anything ! only guarantee is to deliver full verified account on login. I cannot guarantee that what happens to your account in next six month ! wtf !
How am I suppose to know that the document will be leaked in next six month and someone tries to create another account with it !!! 
I can't provide those emails because I haven't made those accounts. the only one I made was the one that I've sold it to you in six months ago
and my warranty is only login. and now you come here after six month and expect me to do what ?!!
I tried you find a way in telegram too and and you just called me stupid ?! what is this ?!
Your account has been blocked after six month for whatever reason and coinbase support told you that there are multiple accounts while coinbase will block you instantly if you try to create same account with the same doc !! how even the other two accounts has been made in a first place ?!
I donno the reason behind this ban here and I have no access to those emails that you're mentioning

You can also see the date of chat export : ( full chat is also available )
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-032443.png]

======================================================
-My TOS is also everywhere , in my shop, in my sale topic:
-I'm only responsible to deliver the account 100% verified.
-I'm not responsible for any wrong actions you've done that ends up your account getting banned.
-There is always a risk of getting banned when using these bank accounts and it very depends on how you use them.
-(Surely I'll support you but there would be no refund after the first login and checking the account)
-So Kindly do your research first and buy totally based on your own decisions and accepting the risks

===================================================================
I also have a full chat logs that this guy bought the account from me half a year ago !!

@Liars
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2024 - 02:15 AM by ArabianGuy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Dude can't you read? that the ID and address + phone number have been used on multiple accounts? how thats my problem? its yours because you provided the ID and the addresses

https://i.imgur.com/PJCfmpw.jpeg

how thats my problem? you are selling multiple accounts related to the same ID and Addresses, I m not requesting a refund, I want my issue fixed as I have funds locked up

Yes thats your problem for using the same ID and name on multiple accounts read that again..
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2024 - 02:35 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 August, 2024 - 02:13 AM)ArabianGuy Wrote: Show More
Dude can't you read? that the ID and address + phone number have been used on multiple accounts? how thats my problem? its yours because you provided the ID and the addresses

https://i.imgur.com/PJCfmpw.jpeg

how thats my problem? you are selling multiple accounts related to the same ID and Addresses, I m not requesting a refund, I want my issue fixed as I have funds locked up

Yes thats your problem for using the same ID and name on multiple accounts read that again..

Buddy looks like you're truely out of picture and clueless !!!!
these accounts has been made with other people docs !!!! and fucking suppliers can sell these docs to many other sellers !!! and other sellers can try to create the accounts with the same documents !!!
how the fuck am I support to predict your next six month !!!!
you bought stealth account and you know the risk of it ! I'm not responsible for whatever the fuck reason that happend to your account after six month ! these documents can get leaked and purchased by someone else too !! 
I never guaranteed anything and I never do !!!
when you login, you're on your own !!!

and I'm not talking about refund !! how the fuck am I suppose to give you those emails while I don't have those emails !!!!
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2024 - 02:48 AM by ArabianGuy.)
You are selling accounts, that have multiple verification on multiple accounts? you're literally scamming people then and you should get banned

When I purchase an account fully verified, that means I expect no other account should be made with the same Identification, because I purchased it and I own it, you are blaming the supplier? I doubt its the supplier issue, provide me a proof that the supplier sell the documents multiple time, and if you do, then you are proving everyone again you are a FRAUD

and no one should buy accounts from you because of that then

@Darkness @Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 August, 2024 - 02:19 PM by RollAccShop. Edited 4 times in total.)
(11 August, 2024 - 02:41 AM)ArabianGuy Wrote: Show More
You are selling accounts, that have multiple verification on multiple accounts? you're literally scamming people then and you should get banned

When I purchase an account fully verified, that means I expect no other account should be made with the same Identification, because I purchased it and I own it, you are blaming the supplier? I doubt its the supplier issue, provide me a proof that the supplier sell the documents multiple time, and if you do, then you are proving everyone again you are a FRAUD

and no one should buy accounts from you because of that then

@Darkness @Liars

even private sellers can sell the docs to others without letting you know !!
that's why I never guarantee and always suggest to not to keep money in your account for a long time !!
you're really clueless !!
that's why they call it stealth accounts !! because there is a risk on it and made by someone else doc !!!
I haven't made those accounts and I never guaranteed anything ! !
I don't even know those emails ..how am I suppose to provide that ?! 
this guy just blindly repeating the same thing while he has no idea how these accounts works !! this dumb think that just because he purchased the full verified accounts, that mean account should work lifetime for him !!
databases gets hacked daily !! and documents can keeps getting leaked ! and I'm not responsible for that some other person comes and try to create the account with same doc after six month !!
either you're dumb or just don't know these things !!
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2024 - 04:35 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 3 times in total.)
what is this nonsense report here anyway!!
this dude bought his accounts 6 months ago and I don't take any responsibilities for whatever happened to his account.
either is compromised or some other person tried to create the account with same details after leakage or hacked or whatever reason, it's not my problem