Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against Wooloo

by Grinch11 - 25 August, 2024 - 09:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Grinch11) - Unhide
Grinch11  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Wooloo
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9A%...BYPASS-AVS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/HS6SM6z
Additional Information: Hi! I've bought an aged amazon.uk with cookies included from Wooloo, and haven't even got to the ordering phase because the account has been locked by Amazon. I have followed all of his instructions, used a windows 10 x64 virtual machine as a new device, i have created it using VMWARE workstation pro 17, latest bought version, new IP from a new SIM card, verified everything by using his recommended links for full anonymity and 0% fraud detection, everything was fine, imported the account's cookies into the browser, got into the account, and started browsing products, slowly added new fresh payment method and fresh address, kept browsing products, added some products to the cart, not expensive ones, just a gaming mouse and a mouse pad, then the next day, the account was locked. I have asked him for a replacement ,not a refund,
without luck, he hasn't responded to me since, I have never had problems with amazon accounts before, he claimed the account is locked due to me using a virtual machine environment, that is totally false, everyone is doing this, i did it before without issues, I have also asked some guys about this and they have said that it's ok, only him is claiming that the account is locked due to that. I don't want a replacement from him anymore because he seems very shady, i would like a full refund.
Crypto address for a refund: La23YoQ3sckhSU87AVvyoUai5ZxeVK2hE7
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Wooloo (Wooloo) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Wooloo) - Unhide
Wooloo  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
" windows 10 x64 virtual machine as a new device "

This sentence alone makes this dispute useless. There isn't one part in our method that says you may use a virtual machine alone as a device, there are other options. If one knows the basics of refunding can tell that making a virtual machine is nowhere close to a "fresh device".

And also your account got locked by just browsing, this is more than enough proof that your setup is bad. If you got an aged account locked from just browsing imagine what would have happened in a fresh made, I doubt you can even create a new fresh made account without getting it instant locked. I haven't ever seen someone get their account locked by "just browsing" I am almost sure this can't even happen. You could have thought of a better more sophisticated excuse, anyways. I've sent my methods before to the mods but if needed Ill send them again for review. Cheers!
ONLY TELEGRAM IS @WoolooSupport

One week they love me, next they hate me. I got paid both
Grinch11  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2024 - 08:11 AM by Grinch11. Edited 1 time in total.)
Your explanation doesn't make any sense. You're talking about your method, the method is for AVS only, I haven't gotten AVS nor OFM, because I haven't ordered/refunded anything. You keep talking about VM like that's the issue, maybe you don't know how a VM actually works, and the anti detect browser actually acts like a new device also, so the VM is only there for my own extra security, so I will not argue with you anymore, I'm just gonna let the admins decide the best for this issue.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Grinch11 PM me & @Liars with the full export of the chat as well as the method/instrucstions you've received from the user. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Grinch11  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Grinch11, you should’ve requested for clarification before veering from the standard methods, but given that there wasn’t a clear warning about using a virtual machine, your efforts are understandable.

@Wooloo, considering the VM issue wasn’t explicitly addressed, you should offer a one-time replacement or a partial refund.
The choice between a refund or replacement is yours. If you decide on a refund, a 50% reimbursement should be issued to @Grinch11

You have 24 hours to issue a refund or account replacement.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Wooloo) - Unhide
Wooloo  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Buyer please dm me on tg for a replacement
ONLY TELEGRAM IS @WoolooSupport

One week they love me, next they hate me. I got paid both